𝟎𝟎𝟔, ᵂᴱᴸᶜᴼᴹᴱ ᵀᴼ ᴱᴬᴿᵀᴴ⁻²

Third person POV 

Since Meloni and Barry kissed, Meloni has been away from S.T.A.R. Labs. Every time her dad went to the team, she stayed at the apartment. 

Until Barry texts her they're going to Earth-2 to get Jesse Wells, Harry's daughter. Meloni knows of Jesse. They're very close friends. They go to Central City College together. Different majors but still good friends. 

Meloni has a suspicion that Jay won't be too willingly to let her follow Barry, Cisco and Harry to Earth-2. He probably would prefer her staying here on Earth-1. 

Meloni arrives at the breach room. "Hey." 

"Meloni. I thought you would miss us. I was worried about you. You've been off since we...uh, since we talked." Barry turns around and his face brightens. 

Meloni presses her lips together. "Yeah, well I'm here now, aren't I? I thought I would come with you. I know the Earth, I know about Zoom. I mean, Harry knows too, but Zoom wants and needs me alive for whatsoever. So...if necessary, I can distract our Speed Demon." 

Barry purses his lips, nodding slightly. Honestly, he doesn't want Meloni to come. It's dangerous and she escaped the Earth for a reason. But on the other hand, her company doe sound nice. 

"Ellie-" Jay begins with a warning look. 

"Dad, I need to do this. I need to keep Barry and Cisco safe. Harry I would leave behind without hesitation. If it saved even just one of us, I would hand Harry over to Zoom." Meloni states. 

Malcolm gives her an unimpressed look. "Cute." He comments. 

"I feel comfortable now. Thank you, Garrick." Harry retorts sarcastically. 

Jay gives Barry, Cisco and Harry a hard glare with clenched jaw. "You better bring my girl back in one piece. Otherwise...You won't have to fear Zoom. I'll make Zoom seem like the Easter bunny. Clear?" 

"C-Clear." Barry and Cisco stammer out in unison, both taking his threat seriously. 

Harry stares blankly. "Don't threaten me. And I'll bring her back, no matter how annoying or how much she insults me or harass me. I know what it's like. A father to another father." 

Jay nods slightly. "I don't like you. But I really hope for your sake that trusting you with my daughter isn't a mistake." 

Harry nods slightly before turning back to the breach. 

"Meloni, you run first. Then I'll run into the breach with Cisco and Harry. Okay?" Barry gives her a soft look. 

Meloni nods slightly. "Okay." She repeats. She glances back at her father, giving him a small soft smile and he returns it before she turns back to the breach. She then turns back again. 

"You know what? I'll stay." Meloni decides out of suddenly. 

"Meloni. If this is about Zoom-" Barry begins with a soft tone. 

"It's not about Zoom. Yes, I wanna stay away from that demon, but I don't want to leave my dad worried for Satan knows how long. Plus, you'll be fine. You make quite the golden trio." Meloni states. 

"You've read Harry Potter? Watched the movies?" Cisco's eyes brighten up. 

"Both. I will admit, me and pop culture isn't best friends but my dad kind of forced me to watch those movies. I read the books in Latin, actually." Meloni states. 

Barry sends her an impressed look. "You little genius girl." 

"Can we go now?" Harry questions impatiently.