𝟎𝟏𝟏, ᴵᴺⱽᴵᴺᶜᴵᴮᴸᴱ

Third person POV 

The day after Meloni's roast battle with Black Siren, Hunter tells her about Team Flash's so-called attempt at getting Barry's speed back but that he died. 

And now a day after the announcement, the auburn-haired speedster isn't really sure what to feel or think. One year ago, she would've kicked your ass if you accused her of scaring for some other Flash on another Earth but now it feels more real. 

But after seeing a yellow lightning running around town, Meloni realizes that Barry Allen somehow managed to do the impossible as always. 

Meloni looks up, seeing her father once again enter the CSI lab where she is. It's free from Earth-2 meta-humans which is a big plus. 

"Hey, Dad." Meloni greets, looking up from some of Barry's cases in her hands. Hunter gives her a small smile as he walks over to her. 

Hunter strokes her hair and cheek. "Hi, Ellie. Just so you know, even if you if it maybe doesn't feel like it, I'm doing this for you. I need to be powerful so no one can stop me. I don't want you to end up in a orphanage. You've already lost your mother. I don't want you to become an orphan." 

"You do realize that you being my dad is what's stopping Barry from killing you?" Meloni questions. 

"Yes. But whether he tries or not, I won't die. I won't leave you. I promise." Hunter kisses the top of her head. 

⚡🖤🔪🧪

After Barry finishes talking with Hunter, he sees Meloni on his way out and stops. He feels his heartbeat picking up when she looks into his eyes. 

"Barry? I thought you were..." Meloni trails off unsure. 

"Dead?" Barry lets out a soft chuckle, placing his hands on her cheeks. "I'm not. I'm right here. You don't have to worry. And I won't kill your dad. I don't want to hurt you like that." 

Meloni gives him a small grin. "You're getting emotionally attached. That's not a good look on you, Bartholomew Henry Allen." 

"How did you find out my government name?" Barry gapes. 

Meloni shrugs carelessly. "Joe told me. Why? Ashamed, perhaps? I would be too if I was literally named Bartholomew." She gives him a teasing smile. 

Barry gasps mock-hurt. "How dare you?" He retorts dramatically in a sarcastic demeanor as he can't help the smile that crosses his lips. 

"Am I interrupting something? Didn't you have a building to save, Flash? I didn't lie about playing Jay was exhausting. The only thing that was more exhausting was pretending to accept and give my approval to this weird thing going on between you two." Hunter speaks up, directing his dark glare towards Barry. 

"What do you know about romance in general? You pretended to like or love Caitlin for your own selfish benefit. And don't you dare using Meloni as an excuse. Because we both know it would be a lie, asshole." Barry snaps. 

Meloni's eyes widen slightly, not expecting the Allen speedster to utter such words. Usually when people speak that way to him, Hunter looks darkly amused. 

But now he just looks darkly enraged. Ready to kill. 

"Barry. Go. You need to go." Meloni places a hand on his chest. 

"Whoa. So your dad's beef with me just because I hold an affection for you doesn't seem like a part of the act, hm?" Barry questions. 

"No, it does not." Meloni agrees. 

"If you want, I can torture you first." Hunter offers. But his offer is anything but sincere or genuine. 

"Okay, you should go. Hurry up. Don't you have a building to save? Not the time to priotize some teenage girl from Earth-2." Meloni retorts, giving Barry a look. 

Barry gives her a soft smile before glancing at Hunter smugly. The Allen speedster then speeds out of the police department. 

"I hate that guy..." Hunter grumbles. 

⚡🖤🔪🧪

Meloni sits in the CSI lab, looking through different TV channels. "This Earth has a pathetically amount of channels yet they're all shit. And Dad said Earth-2 is brought down to its knees..." She mutters. 

The auburn-haired speedster leans back in the chair, looking boredly over at the TV screen. She's starting to get tired of this police department. 

"Are you gonna start slandering the TV now too?" Hunter questions after speeding in, crossing his arms with an amused look. 

Meloni turns to him, her mouth twisting slightly. "Have you seen these channels. News, news, news, news. Cartoon. News, news. Why is there news everywhere? I get it. They like their news." 

Hunter chuckles softly. "I'm sure there's more than news and cartoon." 

"Well, I don't want to watch animals in the wild life. Eating, hunting, sleeping- What on Earth..." Meloni mutters when she comes to a TV show called The Vampire Diaries. 

There is the sacrifice scene in the end of season 2. Meloni has heard of the show from Jesse Wells but never taken a personal interest. 

"Sacrificing. Oh, hell, this Earth really is doomed and depressive. People actually watch this? And what's Mr. Werepire/Vampwolf's deal? Sacrificing three women? He clearly has mental issues he should sort out before he starts sacrificing people. He's no relationship material. Barely friend material. He should go see a therapist before he starts a whole damn sacrifice." Meloni comments bluntly. 

Hunter gives her an amused look. "Are you serious right now?" 

"Very." Meloni turns to him. Then she turns back and watches the end of season 2 with crossed arms. "He has very serious issues. I mean, the bloodholic has problems but Mr. Vampwolf is a whole new level." 

⚡🖤🔪🧪

All of sudden, Meloni starts hearing this extremely loud noise and gets the multiverse's worst headache. One second she is talking to her dad, the next she is screaming along with every other Earth-2 meta-human. 

Hunter grabs a hold of his mask before creating a breach. He grabs Meloni and speeds them through the breach back to Earth-2 while all the other meta-humans get knocked out. 

-------------------

A/N: 

Meloni doesn't just slander people, she also slanders Earth-1. She will do that a lot. I'm thinking of Barry and Meloni having twins and one is more like Barry and one is more like Meloni. 

I swear, Zoom can do anything. Sense Speed Force and he could even open breaches on his own. 

Hunter's grudge against Barry continues. 

I love Klaus, but it felt like such a Meloni thing to do. Slandering him and insulting him. She does that every time she watches something. 

I feel like Meloni and Kai Parker would get along.