𝟎𝟏𝟕, ˢᴴᴬᴰᴱ

Meloni wakes up to see her father and her boyfriend eating breakfast together and talking like her father didn't kill her boyfriend's father. She glances between them, crossing her arms, as she waits for the storm to come. 

"My fault? How is that my fault? I wouldn't have killed your father if you hadn't used your machine to me take out and force me back to my Earth. After you stole and brainwashed my daughter, Allen." Hunter argues, raising his voice. 

Meloni exhales quietly. Now the storm is here. 

"Brainwashed?" Barry exclaims, raising his eyebrows. He crosses his arms. "I didn't brainwash Lon- Meloni, Zolomon. She chose me." 

Hunter raises his eyebrows mockingly. "But, then again, did she?" 

Barry clenches his jaw, pressing his lips together. 

"You should be glad that I even let your perverted ass date my daughter." Hunter narrows his eyes at the Allen speedster. 

Barry smiles sarcastically. 

"Okay, can you stop it? Both of you? It's getting exhausting to listen to this meaningless argument." Meloni interrupts. "I need to go meet Wally. Try to not kill each other while I'm gone. I would not be happy to see a corpse when I return." 

Before either of the two male speedsters have a chance to utter a single word, Meloni speeds out of the apartment. 

⚡🖤🔪🧪

Meloni finds herself sitting on the West residence's couch in the living room. After Wally texted her that Barry, Joe, and Iris wanna talk with him, he begged her to come. Since she wanna be there for Wally, she gladly accepted. 

"So, I did have powers? I was Kid Flash?" Wally questions. 

Barry, sitting on the chair in front of the couch where Wally and Meloni sit, glance down at the floor as he doesn't dare to meet Wally's gaze. "In Flashpoint, yes." He confirms, pressing his lips together as he nods slightly.  

"I knew that this was happening." Wally speaks, leaning forward. "Why didn't you tell me before?" 

Barry slowly looks up at Wally. "Because..." 

"Because why?" Wally presses. 

Barry exhales. "All right, fine, Wally, it, look, in that timeline, you were fighting The Rival." He explains with a quiet and soft tone. 

Iris places her hand on her hip, raising her eyebrows. "Edward Clariss?" 

Barry nods. "Edward Clariss, yeah." He turns back to Wally. "You couldn't stop him. There was no S.T.A.R. Labs. There was no team to help you. It was just you and Iris. The two of you were a brother-sister superhero crime-fighting team." 

Joe raises his eyebrows. He shares a look with Meloni who would prefer being in her father's company rather than being a part of the West family's drama. 

Iris slowly crosses her arms over her chest. "Why didn't you tell us this before?" 

Barry shakes his head slowly. "You didn't want to know about your Flashpoint lives." He finalizes before turning to Wally. "But look, listen to me, you got hurt, all right? You got hurt bad." 

Wally lifts his shoulders slightly. "So what?" He stares blankly. "That's that me, it's not this me. And I want to be a speedster. I-I want to be a Flash. So I can run with Meloni." 

Joe crosses his arms, shaking his head. "No, no, no, you don't." 

Wally meets his gaze. "Yes, I do." He protests.