𝟎𝟏𝟒, ᴹᴬᴳᴱᴺᵀᴬ

Third person POV

Barry and Meloni are at the Central City Cinema, watching a movie together. It was Barry's time to choose the movie and he chose a romance movie. 

Barry has his arm wrapped around Meloni's shoulders and smiles softly over at her then and now. He can't stop counting how many times she widens her eyes or pulls a grimace when a romance scene is coming. Even just dirty talk. 

"These...things, they never happened on Earth-2." Meloni mumbles to herself. 

Barry chuckles softly, placing a gentle kiss on her cheek. "Well, I'm letting you choose horror movies every Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday." He points out, whispering softly. 

"At least they are not this...disturbing." Meloni makes a slight grimace. 

Barry kisses her cheek. 

Meloni turns to her boyfriend with a cringed smile. She is still trying to get used to him and his unpredictable need to place kisses all over her face all the time. Most of the time he doesn't even kiss her lips. He goes for anything else. Cheeks, forehead, jaw, ears. 

Suddenly Meloni gets a text from Joe. 

"We should get going." Meloni speaks up, sending Barry a soft look. 

Barry nods slightly. "Yeah. Let's go, Lonnie." He grabs her hand tightly, standing up and holding her close to his side as he leads her outside the cinema. 

⚡🖤🔪🧪

After the speedster couple arrives at the Central City Police Department, Barry goes to talk with Joe. Meloni glances at the room where Joe came from, seeing a teenage girl who looks to be about her age. Either 16 or 17. 

Meloni slowly walks inside the room. "Hi." 

Frankie glances up. "Hello." 

Just when Meloni is about to speak up again, Julian Albert enters the room. Meloni's gaze turns emotionless immediately so quickly that Julian doesn't notice the former neutral glint in her gaze. 

"Hello there." Julian greets. 

"Hi." Frankie whispers softly and quietly. 

"You okay?" Julian questions calmly. 

Frankie smiles slightly with a small nod. "Yeah." 

Julian glances down at her water glass before looking back at her with feigned softness. "Can I get you some more water?" 

Frankie glances down at her glass before looking back up at Julian. "Yes, thank you." 

Julian stares blankly before a feigned smile covers his face. "Sure." He whispers in feigned softness once again before taking her glass. He notices the Zolomon girl's glare, avoiding her gaze and walking out of the room with quick steps. 

⚡🖤🔪🧪

Meloni and Frankie are on their way out of the police department after Meloni requests Joe to take Frankie to Big Belly Burgers to ease her appetite and help her to not think about her foster father's accident. 

Just when they are about to reach the elevator they hear quick and loud steps behind them on the stairs. 

"You! You, girl! Stop!" Julian calls out. 

"Hey, ease out, Julian." Barry warns. 

The two teenage girls turn around, seeing Julian stop in front of them with a stern and angry facial expression. 

"You did it, didn't you?" Julian questions Frankie. 

"Me? What?" Frankie questions back in confusion.