A small disturbance

Finney:
"Hey niño bonito," Robin smiles. "Stop calling me names I don't understand, Robin," I smile and gently peck his cheek. "You really want to know what it means?" He questions, his hand gently caressing my arm. "Yea," I smile.

"It means pretty boy," he smirks, swiftly kissing me. "Cheesy," I chuckle. "But true," he adds. "Whatever," I chuckle and roll my eyes. A small smile appears on my lips. "I love you," Robin hums as he pulls me into a hug. His arms gently wrap around me.

"I love you too," I smile, hugging him back. Robin was about to kiss me when Vance walks up to us. "Go get a room," Vance says and rolls his eyes. I turn a bright red.

"How about you go make out with Bruce, and leaves us to do what we want," Robin says. "I'm right here you know," Bruce sighs, clinging onto Vance's arm. "Perfect, you can stop your boyfriend from being a disturbance to the world," Robin sassily remarks. "We aren't dating," Bruce sighs and rolls his eyes. "Sure," he says and grips me tighter.

"Come on," Bruce urges and drags Vance away. "Whatever," he rolls his eye and allows his 'friend' to drag him away.

"Now where we're we before that small interruption?" Robin smirks and slides his hand to my chin. "Oh that's right,"

He pushes our lips together.

Sorry it's short :(
I also don't really have any motivation for my byler story and Dnf oneshots, sadly.