Grabber's son

Team Cullen or team Jacob? I'm a team Cullen for life :D

Robin is the grabbers son. When the grabber kidnaps Finney, he feels strange towards him and helps him escape.

Robin:
"Keep it quiet," I sigh as my dad walks upstairs. "Who is it this time?"

"A kid named Finney Blake, he's so much cuter than the rest," my dad smiles. "You should really stop this, you're going to end up in jail," I sigh. "No I'm not," he smiles.

"Please don't kill this one, I hate cleaning it up," I mumble. Tears brim in my eyes. I hate what my dad does. He kidnaps, r@pes, then kills kids.  "No promises," he mutters. "You can talk to him now," my dad responds. "Yeah, okay," I sigh and walk to the basement.

I hear muffled cries from downstairs. I open the door and the cries stop. I walk in and close the door behind me. I walk down the stairs that creek loudly.

"Hey," I sigh. I feel bad for the kid. "Who- who are you?" The kid asks, tears streaming down his face. "I'm Robin, Robin Shaw," I shrug. "Your his son," the boy says bitterly. "Sadly," I mutter.

"I'm sorry about my dad," I sigh. "Cant you get me out then?!" The boy asks, mad. "Unfortunately I can't, he'll kill me if I do," I say sympathetically. "I can help you out though," I whisper. "You just can't tell him about it."

The boy nods. "I'm Finney. Finney Blake," he whispers. "I know," I sigh. "I've had to help with awful things I never want to,"

"The drywall, over there. It's weak. You should be able to break through," I whisper in his ear. "Okay," he smiles at me.

I notice the shivering boy. "I'll be back," I smile at him.

I rush upstairs and grab my one of my sweatshirts. I walk back downstairs. "Where are you going?" My dad asks. "To talk to the kid," I respond. He shrugs as I rush to the basement.

I sit in front if him. "Here," I smile, tossing him the sweatshirt. "Thanks," he responds, sliding the sweatshirt over his head.

My dad wasn't wrong, he is a lot cuter than the others. Which is why I wonder why her would want to hurt a precious person like him.

He looks comfortable in the sweatshirt. I sit next to him on the dirty mattress. We begin to chat for a moment.

"Be careful, I need to head back up," I smile at him. "No, please don't go," he pleas. I glance at the door then to him. "Fine," I sigh and sit next to him.

He huddled into my side, probably still cold. I hear soft breathing from my shoulder. He fell asleep.

"Robin I need you to go back upstairs," My dad smirks as he walks down the stairs. "Why do you do this?" I ask him. "No reason," he shrugs. "I'm not going upstairs," I sigh. "You need to go upstairs unless you want to see what's about to happen," he smirks. "I'm. Not. Going," I tell him. "Okay then," he says, slowly approaching us. I wrap my arm around Finney.

I shake Finney awake. "Run," I whisper as soon as he's conscious. He seems to notice the grabber slowly walking up to us. He darts from the mattress and to the dry wall.

He grabs a brick from the floor and begins to smash it. I pounce at my dad and hold him down. He struggles against my grasp. "How the hell are you so strong," he mutters as he struggles against my grasp. "I've learned from the worst," I whisper.

Eventually, there's a huge hole in the wall. Finney looks back at me. "Run," I tell him. "But-," he starts. "No buts, run and get help, I'll be behind you," I mutter.

He runs out of the hole in the wall. "Bitch," I mutter, grabbing the bandana off my hand and tying his hands behind his back. I pull the knot tight and run out of the wall.

I squeeze through the wall in time to see police pulling up to the house. "Finn!" I call out as Finney gets out of the police's vehicle. "Robin!" He calls and runs up to me. He pulls me into a hug and begins crying.