Tired

Robin:
I have a tendency of getting pissy when I'm tired. It's not fun to be around an unrested me.

"Hey Robin," my boyfriend, Finney smiles at me. "How the hell are you do energized?!" I ask, frustrated. "You didn't sleep did you," he sighs. "Just fuck off," I groan. "Rude," he mumble.

I feel him gently wrap his arms around me. "You should head home, I'll tell them you don't feel well," he chuckles. "Only if you go with me," I grumble and grip his shirt. "If you want me to, I will," he laughs. "Well I do, so let's go," I grumble.

"Yeah, let's go," he giggles, letting me go and grabbing my hand.

We walk to the office. "I'll do the talking," Finney whispers.

"My friend, Robin, doesn't feel well, and his family is at work, could I bring him home?" He asks in a sweet tone. "Yeah, and you can stay with him, I'll tell your teachers," the receptionist smiles.

We walk out of the school doors. "Lets just fucking go," I groan. "Okay, okay," he smiles, gently pecking my cheek.

He walks to my house, dragging me behind him. We walk up to my room. I flip on the bed and pull him down with me. He gently presses his lips against mine. My face heats up as I look away. "Now you sleep," he demands, turning my head towards him. He kisses me once more, before I cuddle into him.