New kid pt.3

This is two weeks later :)
Finney:
I've noticed some strange behavior from Robin. His face is bright red when I'm around, he can't speak properly, I've caught him staring, and he can't make eye contact with me. Does he... like me? No, just because he's gay, doesn't mean he likes me.

"Hey Finney," Bruce says as he walks up to me. "Oh hey Bruce," I respond with a small smile. "How are you and Vance?"

"We're good," Bruce smiles with a small blush. "That's good to hear," I smile back. "Anyways, do you like anyone?" Bruce asks with a small smirk. "I-Uhm- N-No?" I lie. "That wasn't very convincing, who is it?" He whispers. "You promise you won't tell anyone?" I sigh. "I promise!" He eagerly nods. "It's Robin," I mumble.

"I knew it!" He says. He begins to excitedly jump up and down. "You two would make the perfect couple! Mr. Bad boy and Mr. Goodie-too-shoes!" He exclaims. "That's just you and Vance," I chuckle. "But also you and Robin," he adds. "Maybe," I smile at him.

Vance appears from behind Bruce. "Lets exchange. Robin for Bruce," Vance says and tosses Robin over too me. He drags Bruce away.

"Oh- uhm- h-hey Finn!" He greets. "Hey Robin," I chuckle. His face turns bright red. I look over at my locker, and out of the corner of my eye, I notice Robin staring. When I look over at him, his eyes dart to the floor.

"Are you okay?" I ask. "You've been acting off."

"I'm good!" He quickly says, his words sliding together. "Are you sure? Your really red," I tell him. His face turns even more red.

"I like you Finn," he blurts. My face turns a slight red. "I'm sorry, Finn, I understand if you don't feel the same way-," he rambled before I cut him off. I place my lips on his. "I like you too,"