Time Travel (i)

Finney:
Some may call me crazy. But I'm not. I know there's a way. I know there's a way to go back in time.
—•—•—
"Shit," I mumble, staring at my surroundings. It was currently the day before Robin went missing.

I walk to school nervously. If this really worked, and wasn't some crazy dream, then Robin should be beating the hell out of Moose by the front entry.

I walk nervously next to my sister, Gwen. "Are you alright?" She asks, "you're more nervous than normal."

"Hm? Oh, yeah. I'm good," I say, flashing her a smile. She flashes one back, and we continue walking.

We continue walking, until we reach the front entrance. I take a deep breath, before turning the corner.

And, sure enough, there was Robin Arellano, on top of Moose, delivering harsh punches to his face. I could hardly see him, due to the large crowd.

A blush creeps onto my face. Robin. Was. Alive.

I take a deep breath, and run up to them. I pull Robin off of him, holding him back. "Let me at him!" Robin shouts. "You've hurt him enough," I mumble, "you've also hurt yourself."

I motion down to his knuckles, that are viciously bleeding. He lets out a sigh. Moose quickly got up and scrambled off. "Damnit, he got away."

Everyone crowding the fight, let out a groan, and dispatch from the area. Even Gwen.

I gently grab his hand, and drag him to the bathroom. "Why'd you break us up, Finn? You hate Moose as much as I do, maybe worse," Robin asks. I let out a small hum, and pull out a med kit. "You can't keep hurting people," I pause, beginning to clean off his knuckles, "even if it's Moose."

"But they hurt you," he says, wincing slightly. "...," I stay silent before adding, "I'm used to it."

"That just makes it even worse! You should've have to be 'uSeD tO iT'," he mumbles. I chuckle, and bandage his knuckles. "So overprotective."

"If they fuck with you; they fuck with me." He mumbles.

I sigh, "wanna hang out tomorrow?"

"Hm? Oh, sure," he says. This is perfect. He can't get kidnapped if I'm there too, right?

"Well, we better get to class," I say, "wanna walk together?"

"Sure."

We begin walking to our first class, science. All I know is that I'll never, and I mean never, let anyone take Robin away from me.