Couch

Robin:
I slam my fist into Moose's face, watching as a crowd forms around us. "You little bitch," he groans.

My fist collided with his ribs, knocking him to the ground. I climb on top of him, repeatedly punching him. "FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!" The crowd chants around us.

My knuckles begin to crack and bleed, do to Moose's sharp teeth. Moose has visible bruises and cuts, that will take a while to heal.

His conscious slips, his body going limp. I climb off of him, scowling down at him. I begin to walk to the bathroom.
—•—•—
I open the bathroom door, walking over to the sink. A pissed Finney leans against the wall.

I walk to the sink, turning the knob. The water pours from the faucet. I rinse the blood from my hand.

"You got in a fight?" He scowls. "Yeah," I sigh, knowing he's mad at me. "You know that sleepover tonight?" He mumbles. "Yeah?" I respond. We arranged this yesterday. "Your sleeping on the couch," he says, pissed.

"Nooo," I whine, wrapping medical tape around my fist.

I rush up to him, wrapping my arms around him. "I'm sorry, Finn," I apologize. "It's fine, but your still sleeping in the couch."
—•—•—
We walk to Finns house. His dad was out of town, and Gwen was out with a friend.

He drags me inside, still annoyed. I sit down in the couch. He slides next to me.
—•—•—
"Night, Rob," Finney sighs, kissing my cheek. "Night," I sigh, watching him leave the room.

I lay on the couch, slowly drifting asleep.
—•—•—
I wake up to Finney. "I can't sleep," he whines. "Ok?" I respond. I sit up and stare at him.

He sits next to me. "Come here," I sigh, opening my arms. He slides into my grasp.

"I love you," I yawn, kissing his forehead. "Love you too," he says, sleepily.

His eyes flutter shut as he falls asleep in my arms.