Gwens choice

Finney:
Robin asked me out on a date, but I don't know what to wear. "Gwen!" I call. "Yeah Finney?" She says, opening my bedroom door. "Robin asked me out, but I don't know what to wear," I complain. "Let the professional do their job," she smirks, dragging me to her bedroom.

She pushes me on her bed, dashing over to her closet. She opens the door, looking through the various clothes. "Perfect," she smiles, grabbing articles of clothes.

"Here," she proudly smiles, tossing me the items. "Gweny," I whine, "what if he thinks these are stupid?"

"Robin could never think anything touching your skin is stupid," she chuckles, shutting the closet door. "Now go to the bathroom and change."

"Whatever," I sigh, walking off to the bathroom. I gently strip my clothes. I change into the clothes Gwen gave me.

I walk back to her room. I knock on her door.

"Finn! That's so cute!" She smiles. "Now here, put these on."

She tosses me a pair of white converses. I slide on the shoes, watching her proud smile. "Turn around," she demands. I roll my eyes, turning to face away from her.

She clips something around my neck. A small silver necklace.

"Now go get your man!" She calls, "but give me the credit for the outfit!"

"I will!" I chuckle, walking out of the house.

The part two will be the date ;)