˗ˏˋ ── 003

═══════✰° chapter three . . .

lore and bea

dumb
lorelaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

dumber
beatriceeeeeeeeeee

dumb
wanna sleep overrrrrrrrrr

dumber
duhhhhhhhhhhhh
okay no more talking like that

dumb
technically we're texting

dumber
wtv smartass

dumb
lets bake cinnamon rolls and watch gilmore girls

dumber
yes!!
i can see the two beautiful women i share a name with 😍

dumb
are you gonna drive here or do i come pick you up

dumber
come pick me up and then we can go to the store to buy snacks

dumb
oki on my way 😋

🎧 REAL LIFE , third person 

Beatrice pushed herself off of the couch and made her way to the front door. She tugged on her dark blue converse; she didn't bother to tie the laces. It simply took too long. She yelled out that she was gonna go pick up Lorelai to her mother, grabbed her keys, and made her way outside. Bea shivered slightly as the cool wind nipped at her bare arms. It was almost the end of august and the heat summertime brought was slowly disappearing.

The brunette got into her car and put her keys into the key slot. She reached out to turn up the volume, only to freeze in place. Her fingers were hovering over the small circular button that controlled the radio as an all too familiar voice filled her ears. A voice that she really wished wasn't so popular because maybe then, she wouldn't have a constant reminder of what had occurred not too long.

James.

Once upon a time Beatrice could listen to James talk for hours and hours and not get bored. Once upon a time his voice was one of the very few things that could soothe her from spiraling. Once upon a time James could say the most disgusting thing ever and still make it sound so angelic to Beatrice. But maybe she only thought this because she had been in love with him. Because now? His voice made her want to rip all her hair out and crawl into herself and never come out.

Shaking her head away from her thoughts, Beatrice quickly changed the station. She ignored the small ache in her chest. Bea wanted to lock up all the memories she had of James and bury them so far down that not even she would be able to find them - even if she searched and searched.