˗ˏˋ ── 015

═══════✰° chapter fifteen . . .

🎧 REAL LIFE , third person

"Where are those cookies with the pink frosting?! I know you have them."

"Not anymore."

"You're a shit liar. C'mon tell me!"

Beatrice and her friends were all at her house laying around the living room. Charlie was currently raiding the cabinets to find pink-frosted sugar cookies. Beatrice had hid them prior partly because she knew he would eat the whole box and partly because it was funny watching him practically cry after giving up his search. More often than not she would cave and give him the cookies.

"I hope both sides of your pillow are warm," Charlie threatened, receiving the bird from Beatrice in return.

"Oh wait, are you talking about the ones with sprinkles?" Lorelai asked.

"Yes! Where are they?"

"Ate them, sorry," she grinned.

"Fuck you Lore! And you Bea! Fuck all of you!"

"Kinky," Pandora wiggles her eyebrows, shrieking as a pillow hit her face.

──★

Charlie eventually got his cookies and the group had grown in two by Barty and Evan. They were all laying around outside. Pandora and Evan were fighting over who knows what while Barty was egging both of them on. Charlie and Regulus were throwing a football back and forth. Beatrice and Lorelai were sitting on the grass watching them

"Hey Reg! Your aim is shit!" Lorelai called out grinning.

"I'll break up with you."

The girl scoffed, "Uh huh, sure you will." She turned back to Beatrice and the two fell into fits of laughter.

"Sooo any updates on your party?"

Beatrice's birthday was coming up on October 13th. She was thinking about having a party and made the mistake of mentioning it to Lorelai. The blonde wouldn't shut up about it.

"I don't know, my mom said it would be okay but I haven't really given it much thought."

"Lame. It's your 18th! You should be so much more excited than I am."

"I am excited," Beatrice rolled her eyes. "Just because I'm not talking about it every second I can doesn't mean I'm not excited," she said, laying down.

"Let me plan it for you, it'll be so fun. We can make it like a costume party or something," Lorelai said, already making a mental note of decorations to buy.

"I'm pretty sure every kid who's born in October is having a costume party."

"And? Yours will be better."

"Hm, okay party planner, whatever you say."

INSTAGRAM

themaraudersofficial hi guys so sorry for the hiatus! just wanted to let you guys know new things are coming very, very soon ;)

liked by itsinezz , lilyevan.s , and 42,150 others

CLICK TO VIEW COMMENTS . . . 

🎸🎧💿
kangaroos

──★ el