˗ˏˋ ── 008

═══════✰° chapter eight . . .

🎧 REAL LIFE , third person

It had been around a month since the car accident happened. Beatrice got grounded for what seemed like forever (it was only a little over 2 weeks), and Homecoming was just around the corner. It was two Fridays away to be exact. Lorelai, Pandora, Bea, Regulus, Charlie, Evan, and Barty were all at the mall looking for their outfits. Well, the girls plus Regulus were looking. The other boys moped, trailing behind the girls and complaining about them being "too picky."

"Those are literally the same colors."

"Are you color blind?"

Lorelai was holding up a green dress in one arm and a blue one in the other. She was asking Barty which one he liked better, though that proved to be no help.

In another area of the store Pandora was holding up different colored ties onto Evan and Charlie to see which one looked better. The group was going to match but not match at the same time. Each other their outfits would coordinate somehow with the same color, whether it be the color of someone's heels or the color of their tie. The only problem was nobody seemed to agree on a color.

Beatrice was starting to get hungry so Regulus offered to take her to the bakery a few shops down. Bea graciously accepted his offer, took the orders of the others, and the two made their way down the aisles of stores.

Beatrice was swinging her arms around carelessly as they walked, running her mouth a mile a minute, however, Regulus didn't seem to be paying attention.

"Hello? Earth to Reg." Beatrice waved her hands in front of his face trying to get his attention. He rolled his eyes and pushed her hands down, continuing to walk. "Stop ignoring me, you ass!"

"I'm thinking." He stated as they reached the entrance of the shop. The line was longer than normal, filled with other teenagers who were most likely shopping for hoco too.

"About?" Beatrice pressed. When Regulus didn't respond she started to poke his cheek.

Regulus turned his face slightly and stuck his tongue out, causing Beatrice to release a shriek. "That's so gross! Don't lick me!" She said wiping her hands off on his shirt.

"Don't poke me." He huffed but there was a smile on his face.

Bea was about to ask what Regulus was so distracted about once more, but ended up getting distracted by the dog that walked by.

──★

After they got their food, the two set it down on a table and started to grab some straws and napkins to bring to the others.

"Hey Bee?"

"Yeah?" Beatrice responded, struggling a little with trying to get the straw into the lid of the cup.

"Do you think Lorelai would say yes if I asked her to hoco?"

Beatrice swears she got whiplash with how fast her head moved to look up at Reg. He was avoiding her eyes, pulling out one too many napkins from the dispenser.

"Are you- Really? You're gonna ask her?" Beatrice asked, a huge smile adorning her face.

Regulus shrugged. "Do you think she would wanna go with me?"

"Are you stupid? Of course she would! Oh my gosh this is so great!" The girl clapped her hands together excitedly. "How are you gonna ask her?"

Regulus's face flushed and he tried to 'shush' the excited brunette when he noticed a few people turning to look at them. Any other time Beatrice would've made fun of Regulus for blushing, but she was too excited to even notice.

──★

TWITTER

bee | bettyboop
im so happy i could cry

|

reg | thefavoritechild
you did cry???

|

lore | boralai
WHY DID YOU CRY WHY WONT YOU TELL ME

|

user oo1 | user1
did you get asked out for hoco??

|

charlie | cmoney
your crying looked like u were having a stroke

|

user oo2 | user2
are you and james actually back together

|

barty | evanishot

user2 yes

|

bee | bettyboop

evanishot what the actual fuck is your problem 😐

|

LOAD MORE REPLIES . . .

🎸🎧💿
rank your fav top 3 taylor albums
mine are lover, folklore, and 1989

also i got tickets to the eras tour movie 💯

lmk what you think of this chapter and please comment and vote !!

──★ el