˗ˏˋ ── 013

═══════✰° chapter thirteen . . .

🎧 REAL LIFE , third person

"You did what?!"

Beatrice let out a snort and immediately covered her mouth after, trying to stifle her laughter. Remus reached over and playfully swatted at her arm, trying to shush her. A few people turned to see what the commotion was. The two were on a friend date, eating at a hole-in-the-wall restaurant.

"Laugh louder, I don't think America heard you."

"I can't believe you kissed Reggie!"

"Stop talking so loud! I didn't know okay! It was too dark!" Remus hissed, trying to defend himself. 

"Does Sirius know? Oh this is gold. I'm never letting you live this down. Don't you have like, really good senses? How on earth-"

"I'm never telling you anything ever again," Remus groaned and dropped his forehead to the table.

Beatrice snickered and stole a bite from Remus' plate of food. The latter had just admitted to kissing his boyfriend's brother. In all fairness, it was dark and Remus was half asleep. Sirius' parents hadn't been home so Remus spent the night. On his trip to the bathroom, he had passed by who he had thought was Sirius.

"So whose a better kisser?"

"Oh my god, will you stop?" Remus said peaking his head up.

"Mmm, nope."

Huffing, Remus pressed his hands to his ears and stuck his tongue out. "La-la-la-la, I can't hear you."

Beatrice stuck her tongue out in return. Soon enough the conversation strayed elsewhere and the two finished eating. They split the bill and started to walk around the shops nearby. Beatrice laced her hands into Remus' and swung their arms back and forth.

"Hey Bee?" Remus asked solemnly.

The girl in question furrowed her brows at the tone but looked at the boy nonetheless.

"Have you, uh, talked to James recently?"

Out of all the things that could've came out of Remus' mouth, she was not expecting that.

Noticing her lack of response, he continued, "Or do you have him unblocked on Insta or anything like that?" Remus winced.

"I, er, no. I don't," Beatrice answered stiffly. "Why?"

Remus was quiet for a few moments, "No reason. Hey have you ever been to that thrift store over there?"

Beatrice didn't know if she was grateful for the change in subject or not.

🎸🎧💿
short lil chapter and it's kinda sucky but i felt like writing soo
i have 0 clue where im going with this, i only have a few bits and pieces of random ideas

lmk what u think/if u wanna see anything happen,, or maybe even predictions if u have any!!

──★ el