CHAPTER 1

3rd person Pov:

It was a beautiful wednesday evening, Jisoo alongside lisa, jennie and rosé were roaming around busan near the Haeundae Beach area. As they had just finished visiting the Sea Life Aquarium.

As natural as it seems, they were always hungry.So they came up to a decision together, to not spend all their money in eating in big ass restaurants. But that didn't stop them from having all the delicious food.

Right now they decided to fill themselves with Ramyeon. And jisoo being the unnie of the group decided to take up the task while the girls were waiting for her across the convinience store, in a park.

Jisoo smiled at the girls and waved at them through the glass panel window while the cashier was counting the money. Something catched her attention when a shiny black mini van abruptly stopped infront of the girls and blocked jisoo's view.
She shrugged it off, and left the store. While walking towards the girls in a slow pace, she was making sure she had taken the exact flavours of ramyeon she was asked to in the bag.

When out of the blue,someone covered her mouth, for her to not make any noise and the next thing she knew is that she was blindfolded and was being pushed into somewhat felt like a car.

Jisoo Pov:

I was pushed harshly into the car, and then the door closed. I could hear whimpers around.
And i could already tell the girls were in here with me, when i shifted forward and i could smell the channel perfume which was used by one and only human channel...Jennie.

"Girls?" I whispered
"Oh my god!" "Jisoonie?"
"Are you okay?" "What's happening and why are here?" the girls bombarded me with question as if i knew. If we weren't in such a complicated situation i would have smack them in the head already.
"I don't know" is all i could say.
"Can you see me?" I asked

"No, can you see us?" rosé replied in between her sobs.
"None of you can" a manly voice startled all of us and i flinched.

"W-who are you? And what d-do you w-want with u-us?" I manage to say while stuttering.

"I-i am" before he could answer, i heard a beep that sounds like before the intercom messages are passed in supermarkets.
"Ladies!" a slightly hoarsed but confident voice spoke. I paused and waited until he spoke again,
"Roger, bring them to the mansion immediately" the man on the i don't know on call maybe, said.

"Make sure they are okay and i want them here without a single scratch" he ordered again.

I know i sound stupid, but the voice..it's addictive and i want to hear him more.
We were all sitting silent while the man on the other side was talking when unexpectedly he said:

"Take good care of Miss KimJisoo Roger or you're dead meat!"

I was so confused, does he know me? Do i know him? Did he kidnap us? Who is he? And why does he want me to be given special attention when there are three other drop dead georgous girls with me?

My mind was running all these question and i know none of the answers to
them.
"Yess boss" the man who i guess is Roger replied.
"Don't worry ladies, i can see and hear you. Do not try to resist for your own safety!"

I stiffened upon hearing him saying that he could see us, now i was more panicking.

"We shall be acquaintances when you reach to me!" His voice gave me goosebumps, why, i don't know.
And with that the car started moving, i tried to keep myself calm even though i was shaking out of fear. I had to be strong for the girls.

...
3rd person pov:

Haein, full name junghaein was the leader of the south korean mafia group. The entire police force were stationed and were waiting on him to make one mistake to reach him. Which was impossible, but did they know.

Haein had been into this since he was very young and he had to support himself when his father was killed by their rivals. This was when his heart turned cold. He created this gang to be more powerful and strong on his own.

Everybody would be scared on hearing his name in the underworld. But it was what he was on the outside. Could it be that someone would really see what's in the inside?

Haein Pov:

Finally, finally i will be able to see her. It had been one year since the accident, the first time i saw her. She was the most beautiful person i had ever seen.

Flashback...

The car was out of control and the breaks were failed. I knew already who had done this but if only i could get out of here alive.

The car crashed into the street light pole.My head was spinning. I couldn't believe my eyes.
Or maybe I was just seeing things. Losing my mind.

My heart skipped a beat. Her head turned; she was looking straight at me, not seeing me through the reflective window. Her eyes, nose, her lips...she looked worried but was pushed behind as my bodyguards from the car behind was trying to rescue me. But god did i needed to be rescued? I would die for her. And i knew already that she was the one i was meant to love.

Present time:
I have waited so long and everytime i would wonder how it would feel like to smell her hair, touch her delicate skin or kiss her heart shaped pink lips.

Eventually, a guard came to inform me that they had entered the premises and they would be here anytime. I have been wanting this for so long but i can't help feel nervous. Being the cold person i am
I've always kept my feelings to myself nor have i ever reciprocated to any other woman who claimed to feel for me. Until now..