CHAPTER 5

Jisoo's pov:

I heard a knock on the door, haein entered the room on tiptoes, i think to not wake me up. He sat down next to me, i continued to pretend to be asleep. He caressed my cheeks and said all the things he didn't wanted me to hear.

Right after, he started to treat his hand, i don't why i couldn't see him in pain...i woke up and sat down with a new cotton and the bottle in my hand to treat his hand. "I'm sorry to wake you up" he said.

I swear, his hoarse voice and low tone made me melt. I wanted to hold his hand and tell him i was fine...why am i thinking like that? Why do i care if he's hurting? He is causing himself this pain....but why is that bothering me?

He moved his hands to cup my cheeks, but unintentionally i flinched, i could see regret in his eyes the moment i backed out.
He stood and went out of the room.
I wanted to stop him...so badly but that would only increase the confusion...

What will i do? I do not love him, i cannot force myself to fall for him, at last he'll only get hurt.
And i don't want that.

3rd person pov:

In the evening, they decided to stop at an island, which was haein's. He had informed the caretakers that he will be there with some friends. As shocking as it was to the caretakers, because haein would always go there alone to spend his time.

Once they were all on the island, they decided to share the room as there were only three rooms.
"I'm taking the master bedroom" haein said nonchalantly..

"Why do you get the master and we get the normal" taehyung asked
"Because it's my island and my bedroom" haein continued..

"I'm sharing with lisa!" Rosé shouted and lisa joined their arms together.
"I'm sharing with jimin!" Jungkook joined.
"That leaves one bedroom, and four people" taehyung said looking at haein.

"You may take the bedroom, I'll figure something out" haein said looking at jennie.
Jisoo felt weird, why wasn't haein talking her but to jennie?
"Okay" jennie said hesitantly taking the key from haein, but was stealing glances at taehyung.

And jisoo noticed, she saw jennie looking at him.
"Jen, let's go" jisoo dragged jennie with her.
"What's going on?"jisoo asked crossing her
arms.

"What?" jennie said avoiding eye contact.
"Why do i feel, you wanted to share the room with taehyung rather than with me, huh?"
"No, unnie that's not it" jennie continued fidgeting her fingers.

"What is it that you're not telling me?" Jisoo asked softly to the younger girl.
"Unnie, you know the boy i had told you about??. well this is him."
"What? Taehyung is the guy from the club?"

"Why didn't you tell me before?"
"I was not sure about him unnie, we've been chatting but when i saw him here in busan in haein's house, i was shocked myself" jennie said guiltily.

"So you are guys are?" Jisoo asked
" He asked me if he could court me and i kinda said yesss?" Jennie looked at jisoo questionably.

"'What the fuck?, you are letting him court you and i, your bestfriend don't know?"
"I'm sorry unnie, i wanted to tell you but he asked me when you were resting after the drowning incident"

"It's okay.., this will be fun" jisoo smirked
"Let's go then" they continued their way to their room happily.
...
...
...
It was almost dinner time, so the boys decided to prepare barbecue
While the girls would prepare for the side dishes as well as some kimchi fried rice.
Everybody had a a job to do... except for lisa.

Because she was banished from the kitchen.
For the safety of them all, jennie requested lisa to stay out of there, cause last time lisa tried to help, she almost started a fire back in their apartment.