CHAPTER 7

It was 9 am, the girls had already had their breakfast together, leaving satisfying compliments to jisoo's cooking skills.

Jisoo who was now pacing her way back and forth in the living room, waiting for haein, who had not returned since last night.

The girl were watching jisoo getting more anxious as time was ticking and it was 11:00 already.

All the four boys, haein, jimin, jungkook and taehyung were gone since last night.
Apparently after leaving from jisoo's room, they went to grab taehyung as well, as jennie informed.

"Woah Woah, why are you being so worried, you don't like him, do you?" Lisa asked, shocked seeing jisoo like that.
Jisoo rolled her eyes at her.

Jennie and rosé who was doing something else,now had all their attention in the conversation between the unnie and the maknae.

"We're friends." Jisoo lied, crossing her arms and looking at lisa, who was not convinced at all.
"Jinja unnie?" Jennie asked
"I thought you hated him unnie?" Rose added.

"Oh leave me alone!" Jisoo stomped her way and slam herself on the couch.
Lisa smirked. She knew very well, jisoo was now feeling for him. Jisoo who was oblivious to her obvious feelings. That's it!

"Jisoonie, you're sure you aren't in love?" Lisa teased, leaving jisoo with her eyes wide opened as if she was caught red handed.

Jisoo left the question unanswered, because she didn't wanted to lie to her best-friends.
Honestly, jisoo knew she was feeling for him but was it really love?
She remembered how she felt last night in his arms. A smile, unconsciously crept on her face.

Jennie and rosé saw her smiling like a fool in love and spaced out in her own world, horror strucked on their face.
"OH MY GOD!!" Rosé said dramatically.
"She is!" Jennie replied, sitting beside the girl, bringing her back to reality.

As she realized, jisoo walked away from the couch trying to avoid the girls.
"See! I knew it!" Lisa said, fist bumping in the air.

"That's it! I'm gonna send this girl back to Thailand!" Jisoo stepped forward toward lisa, who stepped back.

But before jisoo could do anything to lisa, a pair of arm wrapped jisoo around her waist, hugging her from behind.
"What did you do MANOBAN?"

Lisa who was confused at first, but then immediately understood.
"Friends, huh?" Lisa smirked and made her way back to the couch, sitting between jennie and rosé, and used both her hands and close the wide open mouth of the girls on both sides.

Jisoo, who was still frozen on her spot, her mind went blank when haein kissed the crook of her neck and hugged her tighter. That send shivers down jisoo's spine.

"I'll be right back" haein said and took two steps forward to step back again, cupping jisoo's cheeks and placed his lips on jisoo's. She felt fireworks in her stomach, her heartbeat was racing so fast and loud.

She realized how much she missed this feeling, and how this felt so right.
"I missed you" haein said against her lips, loud enough that the girls, who was looking everywhere, trying to avoid the couple who were sharing a passionate kiss, could hear.

Jisoo knew, the girls saw all of it but she couldn't care any less, till the time she will be bombarded with questions, which will happen soon after her make out session.

After their not so short kiss, haein went into the room to freshen up, leaving a panting jisoo in the living room, now to be specifically into an interrogation session.

She sat silently between the girls
Who was glaring at her, waiting for her to spill, she gulped and thought "Oh dear lord!" In her mind.