CHAPTER 8

3RD PERSON POV:

Jisoo was done being interrogated by the girls.
In between she had admitted to them that she was lost, hopelessly lost in love with a mafia leader.

The girls were excited for their unnie to be finally in love, but also concerned. All of them knew, haein was not the best choice for jisoo.
He was a criminal and his world was nothing like theirs.. nothing like in which jisoo lives.

Eventually, after the long talk, they decided that they would respect whatever decision jisoo would take.

They will support her in everything.
But for jisoo it was getting more complicated.

She didn't know herself what to do. She loved him, but was he what she always wanted? Will her parents accept him? Jisoo would never go against the wish of her father and that was a no discussion thing.

But what if haein changes, jisoo thought. What if jisoo makes a better person out of him?

She decided, she would talk to Haein and get him to understand. She wants to be with him but she cannot enter his world, Unless he leaves it.

After considering for a while, the girls dispersed to their own rooms.
The first thing jisoo was determined about was to talk and that too right away.
She made her way to the room, she was suppose to share with haein last night.

Once she entered, she went to take a shower to relax herself. "He loves me, he wants to be with me!"
"'So? He'll change for me right?"
Jisoo was conflicting again with her heart and mind.

What if haein refuses?
As she came out, only a towel wrapped around her body, she saw haein staring at her body from head to toe in aww. She ran back to the bathroom slamming the door closed and leaned against it.
She wasn't expecting him to be there, because he was nowhere in the room when she first came in.

But something came up in her mind. She stepped out of the bathroom again with just the white towel covering her.

Haein was looking at her with a frown, he thought it was funny at first when jisoo saw him sitting in the room. But now, that jisoo came out again and didn't seem scared or nervous...at all.

Now that made him kinda nervous!
He stared at her body, with the towel outlining her curves for a better view. Her soft legs and her wet hair made him want her more.

Her collarbones asking for bites and her plump pink lips... gosh she's driving me crazy!

HAEIN'S POV:

"Kiss me!"
I cannot believe what i have just heard. I didn't move. I didn't say anything. I just looked at her and saw sincerity in her eyes.
There was so many emotions.
"Is she drunk?" I thought..

"Jisoo. you-" jisoo interrupted me.
"You love me?" She asked with a want for a positive answer in her eyes. There was something in it that i wasn't being able to pinpoint at the moment.

"I do" i replied with as much sincerity and honesty as i could gather.
"Then prove it to me, haein. Make me feel loved", she said walking to me and straddled my lap as i was sitting on the edge of the bed.

I held her arms to stop her. "Jisoo you need to sto-".
"Make me yours" then she leaned her body closer to mine. I felt her breast touching my chest, her arm starting to wrap around my neck.

"Be mine, haein" she whispered to my ears while her hands started to run through the back of my head, slowly pulling me toward her face.

I could feel her warm breath touching my face. I could feel her heart starting to beat at an abnormal pace, or was it my own?
Then i felt it, her lips brushed in mine, but she didn't kiss me.

"Haein.." she murmured in my lips.

That simple movement of her lips sends shivers to my body like never before, then i lost it.