CHAPTER 9

Haein's pov:

I groan then she pulled my hair back.
"Aww" i said in pain.
Wrong move, because the moment i opened my mouth, she slammed her lips into mine then started to kiss me aggressively.

How can she kiss so good when she's not even experienced.
Slowly, she started to grind herself on me, still on my lap. All the remaining part of my well-functioning mind found their way to the window. All the reasonings, all the logics, gone.

The only thing i could see, hear and think was her......JISOO!
I kissed her back passionately while i let my hands roam in everypart of her body.
I held her ass and repositioned her on my lap to make her more comfortable.

Wrong move though, because i felt her sitting directly to where my crotch is.
And i bet she felt it too, with just a towel on, because she moaned softly, and i swear her moan is the sexiest sound i've ever heard, it made me harder.

"Jisoo", i panted her name.
"Ummmhh" she moaned in response.

I kissed her again, i sucked on her lower lip then nibbled it softly making her gasp, that s when i pushed my tongue inside of her mouth, not leaving any part of it untouched.
God she tastes wonderful..

I ran the tip of my tongue on the roof of her mouth making her moan loudly.

"Ump Haein!" She grabbed my head and kissed me harder while grinding herself on my crotch. I held her ass to grind her harder.

This feels so good! And we're still in clothes!

I sucked her tongue before traveling my mouth to her cheek going to her jawline. I licked it down to her neck.

I gave her neck small kisses going up to her ear then i nibbled on her earlobe, then i focused again on her neck, i nibbled her neck and when i found her spot, i made sure to leave my marks
there.

You're mine now, Jisoo.
"Ahh haein.." she moaned my name.
I kissed her lips again, her hands traveling down my chest.

When i felt her starting to unbotton my shirt, i stopped her hands.
"If you do that, then there's no turning back," i warned her.

She leaned closer only to lick my ear, "No turning back". Then she started to unbotton it one by one.
I felt like my body was on fire that on amount of water or fire extinguisher could ever put out, only Jisoo. Only her.

"Take it off me" she nibbled my earlobe.
I didn't have to be told twice. I ripped the towel off her body making her shock.
"You could do it more gently!"

"Nothing's gonna be gentle tonight babygirl" i said as i freed her from it, leaving her with just her sexy underwear.

I lay her on the bed then my eyes traveled to her body. Her perky breasts are in full display. Her pinkish nipples are hard, teasing me to suck them. Her toned but soft stomach kept on rising because of her breathing.

The only part of her that remains covered is her womanhood, but her white thong left nothing to any man's imagination.
I removed my belt, i saw her eyes follow every moves of my hands. Once i removed my belt, i pulled down my zipper to remove my slacks. I only left my boxer briefs on, just like her in her thong.

"Haein, i..." i saw her hesitate when she saw the outline of my dick.
"I'm not going to hurt you. Do you trust me?" I asked her.

She looked in my eyes, then she nodded.
I lay on top of her but i used my left arm as a leverage to not crush her with my weight.
I kissed her again, but this time, the kiss we shared was sweet and soft. I kissed her body in appreciation, leaving marks every now and then starting from the top.