CHAPTER 11

Jisoo's pov:

After chaeng and lisa got out of my room, i slammed back on the bed, back to staring at the ceiling repeating all those painful memories again, like the past two month.

Flashback..

After, that night with him I woke up to find the bed beside me empty. God what did i do wrong?
It was a very pleasant feeling as i starred at my reflection in the mirror, looking at all the marks he left on my body. As if marking his territory...surely i'm now his.

My eyes were glowing and there was this stupid smile on my face that i didn't know why.
I walked to the lawn and saw him holding tight on a glass of juice in his grip. Is he mad at me?

I slowly made my way to him and kissed the side of his neck. I sat on his lap, my hands wrapped around his neck and whispered good morning to him.

I could feel him stiffen but i didn't mind it. He abruptly stood up making me stand also and he smirked.

"You are free to go" he said coldly.
"Go? Where babe?"
"Oh! Don't baby me babygirl!"

"You gave me what i wanted so now you are free to leave. I didn't know you would give up playing hard to get so easily. If i knew i would have never said a 100 days..
His face was blank, and each word he said was crushing my heart into pieces.

No...no! This is not happening, I have not been played..

I took off, desperately trying to catch up with him as he walked toward the house.
"Haein! Wait!" I called out and started to run toward him.

"Please wait" i pleaded.
Haein stopped but didn't turn around.
"I said what i had to, you were only a desire that i fulfilled like always. just leave already!" He snapped and i flinched.

"Look me in the eve and tell me you don't feel something for me..." i said and looked straight into his eyes.

"Unnie what is happening?" The others were now already at the scene. God will this get any ugly?
"Has something happened between you and Jisoo?" Tae asked looking at haein tentatively.
He left, walking into the living room while we all followed. As i grabbed his arm to stop him,something caught my attention.

The television screen was displaying the death news of: "The heir of the Mafia family, Hale, the only son of Marco Hale, Derek hale was declared dead yesterday morning"

"The police has been looking for evidences to unveil the underground business that used to be operated and how they were involved with the underground world. Will the cases be closed because of the death of the would-be leader?"

"It is said that the latter was killed by one of its rivals but the source remains unknown"

"Are you fucking crazy? Y-you killed him didn't you?" I snapped, tears were already streaming down my cheeks.

"Why? Did you have hots for him too?
Tsk..tsk..tsk.. too bad cause he's dead!" He exclaimed
"You piece of shit!" Jennie was beyond furious and behind her was lisa clenching her fist.

"You promised not to break her heart!!" Lisa shouted.

"She was nothing but just a one night stand that I wanted and I got" he said in his raspy voice and cold face.

I felt someone stabbing my heart continuously as haein let those words out of his mouth. I felt my tears already left my eyes as i grip on his arm tighter and back away from him, shaking my head continuously, trying to wake myself up from this bad nightmare.

"T-this is n-not real...I- i don't understand..y-you won't do this to me" I said and heard my own voice break. I looked up at haein and stared at him with anger and sadness.

"Chu, let's go from here" Jennie said softly touching my hand.

"For fuck's sake. I can't believe this, i thought you were not what you showed on the outside, you were different" I continued sobbing and I wasn't able to look at him again. I was too
hurt.

"How can you do this to me? Am i not worth it to be loved? Am I supposed to be played and then leaved by the one that I love?" That were the last words that i said to him.

Present time:

It's been two month since I lost myself and 94 days since it all started. I can't run away from those memories that are hunting me so much. I can't run away from those words that I hate so much.

But I can't stay like this forever, I know my behavior has started to affect the girls and I can't be this selfish and hurt them cause i'm hurting too.

This will have to change. "You have to smile, laugh and do everything back like you normally do, Jisoo!" I said to my reflection in the mirror.