CHAPTER 4

3rd person pov:

Two days had passed, since the little incident.

Haein kept his words and kept his distance from jisoo. He did not sit beside her while eating nor went into their room again.
Haein was hurt, when jisoo said she was forced to be here and that she didn't love him. He knew such thing would happen but he couldn't care less, even though he was being hurt.

Lisa was observing the situation, and she knew she had to have a talk with haein, So she did.

"Haein" lisa acknowledged him that she was
here.

"Yes lisa, how can i help you" haein kept his documents aside and payed full attention to
lisa.

"I wanted to talk about jisoonie" lisa said that caused haein to smile at her name.
"Okay tell me"haein asked curiously.

"You know jisoonie is..well she is very caring and protective but strangely she has never been in love before" lisa started...
"She doesn't know what is love actually! And your eyes speaks for you, you like her.. like a lot right?"

Haein smiled, he knew lisa and him would get along pretty well.

"I do like her, and i want her to feel that back, i don't know what to do if i can't be near her" haein said with a slight disappointment in his voice.

"That's why i'm here"Lisa grinned
"I will help you, but in return you have to make sure she's always safe and not break her heart"

"I promise" haein replied without hesitation.
"Okay so now wait and watch, how ill make jisoonie fall for you" lisa said and skipped out of the room.
Haein sighed and sat back in his chair. Will jisoo really acknowledge his feelings?

...
...

Haein pov:

Its been 3 days since me and lisa had the talk.
Jisoo has been avoiding me and i know i was the one who caused this. But today i had enough. I cannot stay around her yet stay away from her. Maybe when i said i would not touch her was a slip of tongue, cause i'm craving her each and everyday passing by.

I could see, the girls were well adjusted now and they felt comfortable enough to move around the house.
I had decided to call over a few of my friends today, i called them earlier and they said they would be here in the afternoon.

Its already evening, the girl were in the living room watching some kdrama, so i thought to accompany them. A guard approached me and informed me my friends were here when i catched jisoo staring at me. She quickly diverted her gaze to the television.

"My my what do we have here" derek said looking the girls.
"They are my guest" i said coldly.
Derek was not the best of friends you could have but he was in the circle nevertheless.

I side hugged taehyung, jimin and jungkook.
They were my childhood friends and shook hands with derek I didn't like him much, but he was the son of my father's friend so be it.

Jisoo and the other girls just smiled that, then an idea strucked my mind.
"Do ya'll wanna go on a boat trip?"
Everyone excitedly said yes beside jisoo. I looked at her with a hopeful face, she looked at me, we held the gaze until lisa spoke

"Jisoonie! We are going right?" She asked and winked at me. I had to hide that smile. "Okay" jisoo replied.
"Then get ready ya'll, i'll make the arrangements" i said trying to hide my excitement.

3rd person pov:

Everybody was now on the yacht all settled.
Taehyung, jimin and jungkook were checking on the supplies while jennie, rose and lisa were making sure to have brought all their things.