CHAPTER 12

*The next day*

3rd person pov:

Jisoo woke up a bit earlier that usual today. She was determined to mend things.
She made breakfast for all of them. The sight was shocking to all of the girls when they woke up.

"What is happening?" Lisa asked with her eyes still closed and walking out of her room in zombie style.
"Oh My God Unnie! Food!" Yes it was from the foodsé. The smell must have had woken her up.

Even in sleep she have all her senses heightened for food.
"Unnie?" Jennie, the only one who looked freshened up and not walking like a zombie nor had tousled hairs.

"Chef Chu in your areaaa-" Jisoo sang while she put her hands on her waist and wiggled her shoulders along her eyebrows.
The girls shared an eye to eye smile and practically jumped her. They all shared a big ass hug on the floor basically lying over each other.

"Unnie, you're back!!" Rosé shouted.
"Do you know how much I missed you, freaking asshole!" Jennie exclaimed.
Lisa was quite.

Jisoo took a glance at her and saw her looking at the floor. "You don't have anything to say Manoban?" She asked with a fake stern voice.

Only to hear low sniffles and realised lisa was crying.
"Aww my baby" jennie cooed.

"The not so crybaby in our family has cried for two consecutive days because of me! What should my punishment be your honour?" Jisoo joked as she lifted lisa's chin with her index finger.
"Unnie yahh-" lisa whined.

"I will not say you're annoying, nor I will stop you from balancing things on your head. I will even lend you my shoulder to balance your bottles if you want but Never.. i said Never Ever do this to us again!
Get it? I hate cold Chu!" She exclaimed.

Jisoo was overwhelmed by how much love she was being showered and knew, they loved her before anything happened and how much they must have suffered because of her.

"I'm sorry pokpak, Jendeuk, you too Pasta! I was so selfish, I didn't think about how much i'm hurting you guys. But I promise to make it up to you!" She said with sincerity.

"Fuckkk!" Rose almost moaned and gained shocked stares from the girls.
"My holy child, why are you swearing?" Jennie laughed with jisoo joining her.

Lisa had her mouth stuffed with food and was munching fast to answer jennie's question before rosé does.
"Because!" Lisa shouted.
"Because the food is fucking amazing and we missed this taste for month!" She spoke.

"Ain't I right, chaeng?"
"Damn right Manoban, it tastes like heaven."

Both Jennie and Jisoo laughed louder. It was the first in two month, that laughter was echoing in their dorm.

"Okay okayy I know I'm the best, finish your breakfasts and I'lI tell ya'll something!" Said jisoo

The girls were now on the couch waiting on Jisoo to speak.
"Unnie, can you say it already! I'm losing my patience!" Jennie spoke while continuously moving in her place.
"Okayy listen up!"

"Since it's Saturday and we don't have to work today nor tomorrow...how about a GIRLS NIGHT OUT??!" she suggested excitedly.
"What?" Jisoo frowned as she looked at the girls who were exchanging glances blankly.

"Yah! Yay! Yes!' They all jumped happily. "It's been such a long time since we last had a night out!" Rosé reasoned.

...

...

Jisoo's pov:

I wore my comfortable clothes today, oversized sweater with matching pants.
The amusement park was filled with people; but not too many.