CHAPTER 10

**Time skip two month later**

Lisa's pov:

It's already Day-94, since we've been kidnapped and two month since we've returned back to seoul.

In the past few month, Jisoonie changed. She wouldn't talk to us, she turned cold and looked lifeless. What scares me the most is that I can't read the emotions in her eyes, it's blank; nothing to show but emptiness.

I was playing games in my mobile when Chang sat next to me, "Where's jennie unnie and jisoonie?" I asked looking at her problematic face.

"Jennie unnie went out on dinner with tae, he picked her from the office an hour ago. And jisoo unnie is...umm still in the office" she replied nervously.

"What do you mean by still in the office? Aren't the office hours over yet? I countered back.

"Yeah..., actually..Jimin and Jungkook came along tae today. and we were talking when jisoo unnie overheard them. They were about to say about something haein did but saw her and ended the talk" Rosé replied nervously.

"That's it, i'm losing my temper. It's been two fucking month, and she's been overworking herself everyday, she doesn't eat, doesn't talk.
Let alone laugh, she hasn't even smiled in what feels like a decade!" I snapped.

"Calm down lis...she's hurt, we can't just force her to be okay when she's not!" Rosé said back.
"I know but that'll have to change chaeng, it hurts me to see her like this! She's gonna talk to me either she likes it or not!"
"Do you know when she'll be back?" I asked curiously.

"She'll be here anytime, it's 10 o'clock already and the guards must have closed the main office
gate"

"OK... today we will talk like two adults.. not maknae and unnie" i thought.

Jennie's Pov:

I'm still thinking of what tae told me earlier today. He confessed about the what happened that night on the island.

"Babe, i- have something to tell you" he stuttered, and i composed myself and gave him my full attention. "You remember the night, when the boys came to pick me from the boathouse?"

"Yeah, how can i not!" I remarked sarcastically. "That night, was when derek came back on the island with more people. He was talking shits about Jisoo, so haein lost it and they got into an ugly fight. Until he pulled out his gun." He sighed..

"I was in-front, so he aimed it on my head okay? And haein did it all to save me! He took the risk because of me...he knew this would call chaos but he didn't think twice to save me! I owe him my life baby!" He finished and i was left astounded with the details he just delivered to me.

If haein loved jisoo, because he fought derek for her then why would he leave her?

I left the topic unanswered between us, because honestly i was not sure what to think about haein at that moment.

Whatever was up with jisoo i knew was not alright, she always tried to put a poker face and stay strong for us but now she was just cold and absolutely no emotions were visible in her eyes.

I swear, i wanna cry everytime i try to start a conversation with her and she just shruggs it off. I checked on her twice today after rosie told me, about her overhearing jimin. I hope things will get better soon.

Rosé's pov:

I got inside her room immediately, as i followed lisa who barged into jisoo unnie's room as soon as she returned. The usual sight was visible, jisoo unnie was lying on her bed staring at the ceiling. She would do this everyday and everytime she's not doing something else.

She wasn't even aware we were in her room yet.

"Yah! My temper is running low, tell me what the hell do you think you're doing?" It was the first time i ever heard lisa talk to her in this tone. Jisoo just stared at her blankly. I know what she's trying to do, she's covering it up.

"Unnie talk to us, please!" Here goes again lisa but this time it was not the tone she had some moment ago but it was the maknae speaking out of her. Her tone was as if she was pleading.

I saw Jisoo unnie soften for a moment, but then again her eyes changed. There was guiltiness in her eyes, it was the least thing i wanted her to feel but if that would bring her back, then so be it.

"I... please just leave me, i want to be a-alone...please!" She said.

"How much alone do you wanna be more than you already are? You don't talk to us anymore, you don't laugh. For fuck's sake you've stop eating chicken!!" Lisa already had tears leaving her left eye.

"Look, i can't see you hurt like this anymore unnie, it hurts us too! I added as i could feel myself tearing up on the scene. "You don't care about us anymore! It's just about you!"

Fuck did i say too much.. shit shit!

"I do chaeng, I do and I will make things better okay? You too pokpak I love you both too much to see you hurt because of me. But give me this night. please?" Jisoo unnie finally spoke. We just nodded and hugged her on both side. It seems like now things will get better.