3) That cheeky grin

BTS upfront.

They look damn hot. Attractive as hell.

I think it's because I haven't really concentrated much when I see these seven boys on the screen, because I always get super annoyed when Bailey exclaims about their outfits or their sculpted abs.

But oh my, this is something heavenly.

This feels like something straight out of a dream, even for me, as I haven't really met any stars in my entire life. Heck, this is BTS. The world's most famous KPOP group, performing in front of my eyes.

What is not to like?

They start by performing their new song, called "Butter" and everyone in the crowd sings along, except me, as I haven't got the the slightest clue as to what the lyrics are. But I bob my head nonetheless, admiring these 7 gorgeous men. Now and then they stop by at the edge to meet fans, but none of em have come towards our side, and Bailey keeps complaining about this.

"We didn't book these front row seats for NOTHING!" She wails at me, and I nod understandingly.

But then, a guy comes closer to our side, and Bailey just about dies.

"JIMINAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" She screams, and I look at her, shocked.

Jimin continues singing, and he notices Bailey screaming his name, and so he winks at her

Jimin continues singing, and he notices Bailey screaming his name, and so he winks at her. Bailey freezes, and a moment later, she lets out the loudest scream, which makes me cover my ears. Jimin goes on about his Song, as though this was nothing, moving to the other side of the stage.

"Gurl did you see that? DID YOU SEE THAT?!!!!!!!" Bailey shouts, waving her arms wildly.

"You lucky thing!!" I say, squishing her. She hugs me back, tears spurting down her cheeks. Oh god, this is such a moment for her, that it's hard not to smile. Other girls look at Bailey with jealousy, and I show them the middle finger.

Then, the song changes, there's a minute pause between the first song and the next song, as the seven men, need their break to drink water.

One of the members has left their water bottle towards our side. As he comes to grab the water bottle, all the fans erupt and chant the man's name.

Some go

"V! V! V!"

And others go

"Kim TAEHYUNG!! KIM TAEHYUNG!!!!"

And so comes Kim Taehyung or V, whoever he is, and grabs his water bottle. He drinks the water so seductively, trying to seduce every one of the girl in the crowd.

Oh please, it looks pretentious.

Bailey chants his name too, and he notices her. He smiles at her, and I scowl. There, he's obviously grabbed her attention too.

But then, he looks at me. He looks at me for a full 5 seconds, and I do too.
I don't smile, but I have my arms folded,my eyes fixed on his gaze.
He smirks at me, his face all godlike and handsome.
He gives me that cheeky grin, opens his waterbottle and sprays it at us and the whole crowd.

Ugh!!?! Water all over me!!

Just why???

Then he looks at me once again, smirks and goes off to join the other members.

Wow, seriously?
The nerve of this guy.

Wow, seriously?The nerve of this guy