11) Anticipation

In about 2 days, it's all about to go down. Mr. Seo's already given me the wedding location.

Lotte hotel, Seoul. Gosh, that place is..

How should I describe?

Avant-garde.

I don't know what to expect. Except the fact that the wedding will be rich.

I saw the pictures of the hotel. I've never ever been to a place like this.

 I've never ever been to a place like this

It's so regal and majestic

It's so regal and majestic. To think of even setting foot inside a place as big and grand as this! I've been anticipating and wondering..

It's going to end. The anticipation, I mean.

My crew is more than ready. They've, like me, already expressed their bursting emotions to me.

"Holy f*ck! This is where we'll be photographing?" Jay says.

"How pretty!! Oh wow I want to capture every moment we spend there.." Anya exclaims.

"It's magnificent. I can only think of superlatives to describe this place. What do you think?" Juan thinks out loud.

"Are you kidding me? This. Is. Amazing."
Bailey screams.

"Bailey keep it down. I know you're all excited as I am, but we'll have to be really really careful. I don't want any of us to behave out of the ordinary. I'm not saying be prim and proper or anything, be yourself, but let's not get too carried away with our emotions, Yknow? Let's show them that we're pretty used to all this." I tell them.

"When we're not.." Bailey sniggers.

I roll my eyes. Bailey can be such a bully sometimes. Anyway, at least they all seem happy together. I don't wanna spoil anyone's fun. I decide to call it a day and go back to my apartment, feeling tired.

I crash onto the bed, feeling awfully tired. Will I be able to do a good job? I'm so scared. Terrified, you could say. For the sake of my reputation.

Ping~~