21) Glamour

"Oh! Here she is! Look at her!"

"She's so beautiful!"

"Benjamin's a lucky guy for sure...."

Agreed. Absolutely agreed.

Iseul Choi looks stunning, as she walks towards the stage, with her father, looking like an angel in disguise. She's glowing so much, and a slight tinge of pink is visible on her cheeks as she sets her eyes on her to-be husband.

Benjamin Seo, on the other hand, is smitten by Iseul Choi's beauty, his heart beating loud. Ofcourse, I can't hear his real heartbeat, but it's an expression, and that's how it looks anyway. He's staring at her so lovingly, that it makes me swoon all over their love.

I take as many pictures of Iseul as I can, finding the right angle, tilting it so that she's visible in the frame, blurring out the rest of them.

My goal here is to capture her happiness, her ethereal beauty and to signify the essence of a happy bride. It can all be captured through beautiful photography.

Which is what I'm doing.

I click a perfect picture of a father, walking down his daughter down an aisle, tears of joy in his face, and that's when I realise, it doesn't matter whether you're a billionaire or not, it's the precious little moments in life that actually matter.

I shed a few tears myself, as I focus on taking the perfect picture.

As she reaches the stage, Benjamin smiles at her lovingly, holding her hands.

"We're gathered here to witness the holy union of Iseul Choi and Benjamin Seo in the sight of our god." The priest declares, as people in the audience clap.

And so I click away, as the priest says lovely things about the couple, my team scattered all over the place, clicking pictures of Iseul's friends and family.

Benjamin clears his throat, and reads out a speech in Korean. I understand some of it, but there's also a translator, who translates the speech in English for those who don't understand.

"I'm lucky to have Iseul.
Don't ask me why, or how.
If you do, I'll have to start reading a list, which will at least take a full day to complete.

Should I start with her immense beauty, or her captivating eyes? Or her charming personality? Or her constant way of annoying me to take her to Disneyland?

Or maybe her extreme perseverance when she takes on a task. She never fails to complete it, whatever it may be.

I could go on and on, but I'd love to say that this woman right here, the woman I'm in front of, the woman in whose eyes I can't look into, just because it'll put me in a deep love trance, is the one for me. I know, it's cringy, or really cliché even, but it's the truth.

She's someone who will love me till the end, and I'll do whatever I can, to give her my love.
Quite literally, till death do us apart."

I wipe my tears away, as I look at Iseul bursting into tears. She's lost for words, and I totally understand why.

His speech was beautiful. It was so magical, so loving, the way he just expressed his love.

After a few more rituals and heaps of photography, and a few competitive stares Kevin Park, the leader of 'Captivate' and I exchange, it's finally time for the main moment.

"And....you may kiss the bride," The priest says smiling, as Benjamin slowly lifts her veil, and softly plants a kiss on Iseul's lips.

you may kiss the bride," The priest says smiling, as Benjamin slowly lifts her veil, and softly plants a kiss on Iseul's lips