6) Head spinnin', Heart racin'

They say when you're standing next to someone who's flirting with you, even if you don't like them, or you don't have any feelings towards them, there's still a feeling inside of you that makes you feel attracted to them.

In other words, makes your heart go

boom boom.

Well, obviously if they were attractive as hell. You'd have felt something inside.

A moment, some might refer to it as.

If that's true, then that's exactly what I felt that day. Which day?

That concert. The night that changed my perspective of the 'so called' popular band.

My views were completely changed. And for what reason?

Just because of the mere fact that one of the most handsome men in Korea flirted with me. And not only once. Twice. Oh no, thrice.

Yup, I'll admit it. I didn't like them at first. My friend Bailey was and still is crazy about them. I just went to the concert for her interest, and for my personal idle curiosity. And it was a concert, after all. Who'd want to miss something noisy and fun?

I didn't expect anything wild. It was supposed to be a silly boy band after all, for silly teenage girls, right?

Boy was I wrong.

First of all, they were all godlike. They danced well, sang well, had perfect facial features and mainly, they knew very well how to seduce women. And men perhaps.
Surely. It had to be.

No one, after all, can escape these mf's charms. They're gorgeous.

But to be honest, I didn't enjoy their show all that much. That is until, what I consider to be the biggest turning point of the concert, the handsome guy, Kim Taehyung, winking at me.

After he said, "yes, run away, pretty girl", while deadass looking into my eyes, I knew something was up.

I couldn't help but think the guy found me kinda attractive.

Joke of the year. Especially when I had Bailey beside me!

But still. Bailey wasn't the one (shockingly) who got the attention from him. It was me.

THAT was what was surprising.

It seems quite fascinating, now that I think about it as I work in the studio.

(Photography Studio)

Yes, say hello to me, a pro photographer.

Well, technically not.

But still, I've been hired to photograph pictures for the wedding of a Billionaire!

Which is definitely. A. Dream.

Mr. Seo in South Korea, top executive director of the Seo Industries. His son, Benjamin Seo, who studies in The States, is getting married in Korea to God knows who, and I'VE been chosen to go and photograph the whole wedding.

"I've" in the sense, my whole team ofcourse.

My camera crew comes with professional and experienced photographers, handpicked by me! I can't help but feel proud at this new achievement we've all as a team unlocked!

We've worked for random customers who, I'll be fair, pay us a decent amount of fee. We generally take pictures of gigantic birthday parties, or destination weddings, or romantic anniversaries, you know the typical places photographers have to be in.

But not a Billionaire's wedding, oh no.
Never ever. The initial transaction itself will cover my month's expenses.

The fee will be huge. I so hope I'll do a good job at this. It's what I've longed for. It's what's happening.

Bailey's excited too. She rings me up at midnight, while I set up the studio.

"Yo still working? I hear Jay complaining behind to get all the stuff sorted out. He's really bossing people about huh?" Bailey says.

"That's Jay for ya. Strong work ethic. Anyway Bales, you haven't slept yet? Haven't you got to go to the board meeting early? Whatcha doin up so late?" I ask her.

"Ah y'know, sipping some wine. Wanted to feel fancy for once. Getting bored in my lonely mansion. Though the concert still runs in my mind. Sad that they had to stop it so abruptly. But BRO, Kim FRICKING Taehyung flirted with you! I saw it! How in the world are you not dead already?"

Oh god. Not again. Who's gonna tell her he flirted with me THRICE.

"Ah forget about it. It was probably nothing. I'm sure he flirts with thousands of girls. Now go to sleep like a good girl miss manager. We've a lot of work to do. And yknow what task I've been assigned with."

"Yessss! Congratulations gurl. Proud of you. Rock em!" Bailey squeals.

"Haha, thanks. Oh Adam's here. Kay bye luv u." I tell her and hang up the phone.

Adam's come to pick me up.

(Adam , real - Dan Stevens)

"Hey, how was work today?" Adam asks, hugging me. We still haven't really gone to the kissing stage yet. Even if he's my boyfriend. I know.

"Reaaaally tiring! I'm exhausted, take me home!" I say, hugging him back. He feels so comfortable. And he smells divine too.

I look up at him.

"Lemon perfume?" I ask.

He looks startled.

"Yes! How did you know? I wanted to surprise you. Isn't this exactly what you wanted?" Adam asks, messing with my hair fondly.

"Yes. Exactly what I wanted. Thanks Adam!" I say, hugging him gratefully.

He's really an amazing guy. I think I really like him for who he is. Sweet and caring.

Who else could ever take his place?

Surely not one person. Not a single soul...

 Not a single soul