18) Click, click!

"Damn, dude was cold." Juan whispers to me, as we walk up to the elevator.

"You're telling me," I whisper back, pressing the 9th floor button.

Probably Mr. Seo means business. And only business. That's why he's so cold towards us.

And why wouldn't he be?

He's a billionaire, who would've met thousands of important people worldwide,
travelled across countries with his beautiful family and and who owns multiple cars and properties, for instance.

Basically a rich guy.

So, and this is a valid question, why would he even pay any heed or attention to any of us, mere photographers who photograph the event?

He probably has so many other things to attend to.

So,
what I'm trying to say is, we really shouldn't find the need to complain.

But on the plus side, we all have our own individual rooms, in a Five Star Hotel, on the 9th floor.

Well, I'm on the 9th floor. Others are probably scattered all over the place.

"I'm on the 2nd floor, Bailey on the 10th, Jay on the 4th, and Anya on the 7th, as this card says. Well, let's all meet in an hour." Juan says, as I wave to them, smiling.

All of them wave back, smiling back at me, as the elevator door closes.

I sigh, removing the room keys from my pocket. I go to my room, 902, and unlock the room.

I'm welcomed by a really good fragrance, as I see a really really beautiful room. Oh my god, this is GORGEOUS!!

The room is so spacious, it could fit all five of us

The room is so spacious, it could fit all five of us. But it's good to have privacy, I'd say.

The bedsheets are purple, and there are beautiful artistic pictures hung on the wall.

There's a cream sofa in the middle of the room, and underneath it is an outstanding lilac carpet. In the corner of the room, sits a white Chaise Longue, propped up with fluffed pillows and cushions.

The bathroom, oh the bathroom!! It's so pristine and clean! I'd like a bathroom like this myself one day, if I get any richer. And it's so grand! I'll definitely feel like a royal queen taking a bath in that lovely bathtub.

 And it's so grand! I'll definitely feel like a royal queen taking a bath in that lovely bathtub