12) Flabbergasted..or expected?

I should've worn another layer. And yet another.

Goddamn it's cold.

I have to commend my great thinking for not choosing that red mini dress. Oh yes, I'm extremely thankful.

It's a shame to go out like this in this weather, when it's so much better to have a cup of hot chocolate and snuggle under the covers, watching 'The Mentalist - Season 1' for the millionth time.

What? It's fun.

Oh, and also, it's my birthday.

Yes yes, and I'm spending it alone.

Do I not have friends?

Ofcourse I do! They've, infact, already wished me this morning, before I even woke up. But, they're not in South Korea.

That's my only regret. To not be able to spend time with my family and friends on my birthday. Otherwise it's fine.

And the worst part is, my Photography crew, Bailey, and Adam seem to have forgotten my birthday.

And before you ask,

Do they know your birthday?

"Ofcourse they do."

Ok? They're not some random strangers who would forget my birthday. They're my good friends.

But it just so happens that they did. But it's fine. No big deal right?

And what good would it do if I reminded my own b'day to them? It would seem awkward for all of us. I should let it slide.

Even though I was just in the studio 10 minutes ago with all of them, celebrating our success as a photography crew, and what we've achieved!  I'll think of that as a mini celebration. I've been staying in Seoul for almost 2 years after all, I've known them a long time.
I've even seen one of the biggest boyband of the world upfront. Not to mention, that guy flirting with me. Well, kind of..

That's gotta count for something.

Gasp!

Snowfall!

First snowfall of the year

First snowfall of the year. On my birthday.

This has to be a blessing. Best birthday gift from the nature.

I feel the snowflakes fall on my face. They're so cool and fresh. This feeling is amazing.

I practically skip to Starbucks now. People all around me look cheerful too. It's lovely isn't it? Time of happiness, time of good cheer. Decembers are the best.

As I reach Starbucks, my hands have become numb due to the sheer coldness, and ofcourse, my lack of sense as to not have worn gloves. My bad..

 My bad