7) A Task At Hand, but..

I have a week from now to get prepared for the wedding photography.

This is going to be tough. I'll have to get my team ready to be able to take a billion pictures for a Billionaire's wedding.

It's going to be all chandeliers and gowns and balls and elegant people and dance floors and drinks! Gosh, imagine.

Famous people might attend the wedding. Might is not the word. They will certainly attend the wedding of a billionaire.

I want to make this the best memory of my life, don't ask me why.

Something about this wedding, I'm looking forward to it so much.

It's like I've been waiting for an opportunity like this all my life, and now it's finally here. It's a feeling I just can't describe.

The doorbell rings. I yawn loudly. I woke up only an hour ago, and was in the middle of researching what a Billionaire's wedding looks like. Now, sitting for an hour and a half, I'm kind of lethargic to open the door myself. But, *sob sob*, I don't have a maid servant, so gotta do it myself.

I slowly get up and stretch my legs, then go downstairs to see who's at the door.

I open it to see Adam.

"Hey babe, can I come in?" He asks

I stare at him, wide-eyed. He's wearing a hat which looks kinda funny on him. He comes in and goes to my kitchen, making himself a cup of coffee. He sips at it, and looks at me smugly.

I giggle, folding my arms.

"What?" He asks, looking confused.

"It's nothing, just wondering why you're dressed like a cowboy, well sort of. It's funny is all." I say, removing the hat to ruffle his hair.

"Ugh, and here I was, thinking you'd be impressed to look at your handsome boyfriend. Why can't I look manly to you?"
He asks, looking a little hurt.

"No, you look, really handsome. I'd be scared to go out with you like this. People might try and steal you away from me!" I tell Adam.

"Ha-ha," he says, putting aside his coffee cup on the table and picking me up. He looks at me seriously. I get scared.

Adam usually looks at me dead in the eyes when he's serious. When he wants to take our relationship to the next level.

Don't get me wrong. He's a very nice man. He doesn't force me or anything. It's just, I'm really not ready. Not yet, atleast. I know. He's very keen to maintain this relationship. I'm too.

"Adam..I.."

"Shhh.." Adam says, putting his finger on my lips.

"I know..." He says, smiling at me.

He slowly puts me down. I look at him guiltily. I so want him. But I'm NOT ready. I won't be for a little while.

And the worst part is, he understands, and  yet he doesn't say anything.

"So.." Adam says, turning towards the door.

"I guess I'll see you tomorrow? We'll go for a coffee or perhaps dinner..? I'll go and reserv-" but before he finishes his sentence,
I go and kiss him.

For the first time.

When we draw apart, he looks at me as if he can't believe what just happened. Neither can I.

My first kiss with him. So soft and sweet.

He gets flustered so quickly

He gets flustered so quickly. I blush too.

 I blush too

"Um..That..was.. beautiful.." he says, stuttering.

"I know," I whisper.

I hug him hard, loving this moment right now. First step towards building our relationship. I've done it.