chapter 2 : my new underground life

y/n pov
I woke up in a column of golden flowers. What caught my attention the most was the flower with the sad face.Then suddenly he noticed me and I'll tell him.
Hey I'm boogie and I think I'm a flower...or something like that...You're new here...welcome to the underground...there's a wound on your face, I'll calmly explain how things work here.- the flower introduced himself and what a fucking underworld but at that moment the world turned black and white.
-wait what the heart is doing on my chest and why is it rainbow with a white casing - I screamed in surprise.(A/n:The fact that your soul is rainbow has meaning in the future plot of the story and so the rainbow soul with a white border is a reference to glitchtale.)
-It is your soul the accumulation of your entire existence ...As you can see now it is small and weak but it can be strengthened by getting lv... what is lv ...This is LOVE...-Boogie said then one ball of soaking appeared. -it's a friendly ball one won't hurt you...take it or don't.
I decided to take them as I expected it was a friend's mistake the soak took me 19 HP which was not enough because I had a thousand on the maximum option and currently it was 911 at the beginning and now 892 .Which made bloogie's face nervous then I saw him shoot more bullets but this time I dodged them then they surrounded me on all sides .After a while I only had 1 hp left but suddenly bloogie was hit by flying bone? And mine was regenerated. Then came a tall skeleton .
-What a horrible creature torturing an innocent child. Don't be afraid man, I'm the great papyrus. I am the new king of the underground and I will guide you through the ruins to the rest of the Underground . - The skeleton introduced himself as papyrus while he is king.
-I'm y/n L/n nice to meet you majesty thank you for saving and healing I see.
-You don't have to officially say Mr. Papyrus.
nobody's pov
You walked next to papyrus by the hand after some time you came to the house then papyrus said
-It's my house inside, friends are waiting for us to come in even though I've made spaghetti.- Papyrus said with his usual smile.
- I'm going well.
You went inside and saw a girl in a green sweatshirt, Miss goat dressed like a teacher, your goat was wearing an apron like scientists, and there was a little boy the goat was wearing a rainbow a shawl, a dinosaur wearing a sheet like a ghost disguise, and a fish-monster robot.
-his i'm asriel dreemurr i used to want to join the royal guard but it was disbanded -he introduced himself he seemed like a good friend
Asriel's thought when he saw you: he seems nice but what is the wound under his eye he had an accident.
-hello child i'm toriel dreemur i'm asriel's mother i was captain of royal guard now i'm teacher of new school.
Think toriel when she saw you : Appearance nice miejwięcj at the age of chara only what kind of wound was he attacked or something happened to him.
-hello i am asgore dreemurr royal scientist i am toriel's husband nice to meet you.
Thought asgore when he saw you: what is this wound on him
-Hi, I'm alphys
Thought alphys when she saw you: he looks a little scary with that wound
-HELLO PUNK I AM UNDYNE
Thought undyne when she saw you: what an epic scar under the eye was fighting someone or something.
-I am chara dreemur adopted daughter of asgore and toriel sister of asriel and who made that wound on your face.
Chara's thought when she saw you: I will kill whoever did this without mercy.
-I'm y/n I'm 17 and this wound was done by my older sister.
Everyone was very nice and chara seemed very interested in you but the first time she saw your wound you felt a killing aura you don't know why but you went to sleep in the room at papyirus house how did everyone go .
Sister pov
What does he do all Saturday he will sleep this selfish and lazy person who is not in the room and left the window open I will make a fuss when he comes home because I had to do the shopping and clean the house myself.