chapter 4 : research on the soul xxxxxx

asgore pov
I went downstairs with y/n to my lab
-Very nice place,-  y/n said.
- thank you y/n you can enter this machine. I said, showing him the determination extractor.
he walked over to the machine then i turned it on after a while the extractor started to glow a rainbow and stopped working but first it shot a lot of energy which scared me his soul his determination his magic was stronger than frisk and char combined it's scary and dangerous i need to test it further.
-Okay, keep talking,- I said flatly.
-Okay, and is everything okay with the machine?- he said as if he was worried about my invention.
- This is how I'll fix the extractor, don't worry.
we went to the next room where I will be scanning his body and soul to discover his trait.
- Come into this room, okay.
- okay, I trust you because you're a really good person - he said in a nice voice, I feel bad that he's using it to test him.
nobody pov
holes appear in the room that scan you, then it pushes your soul forward, as it was scanning, an error message appeared on the asgore desktop, then all the scanners and the asgore desktop exploded.
think asgore: something is very wrong.
- Are you all right, nothing Mr. Asgore is I can help you. You said in a voice full of concern and compassion.
- Yes, yes, at least to the next room.
- I don't know if we should continue it seems dangerous.
- don't worry, it's the last test, okay.
asgore pov
It's time for the magic awakening cell to help control it too, I hope it works.
-He's going to the chamber, all right
chara pov
i started to worry about y/n he didn't get back with my dad a lot of debt so i went downstairs of the lab and saw a lot of broken equipment also y/n going into some new dad machine.
"WHAT IS THIS?" I shouted nervously as this machine started to extract electricity
- oh wow it hurts please turn it off. - I saw y/n crying in pain.
nobody pov
as you screamed in pain suddenly a rainbow circuit appeared around you then the machine exploded and you fainted