chapter 3 : a new beautiful day

chara pov
I woke up earlier than usual because it was before Asriel, so I made myself some chocolate sandwiches, but I couldn't stop thinking about why I cared so much about some strange boy and why I got so mad when I saw his wound.
- Chara, wake up! Asriel shouted.
- I got up half an hour ago.
- what's ahead of me, it's impossible, wait a minute, maybe it's because of y/n he he. he laughed slightly
-Don't make fun of me Rei.
- ok, wait a minute ... chara I told you, don't call me that. - he shouted irritably.
-Okay, I have to go to the ruins, see you later brother.
I teleported to the ruins hoping to see y/n and I hope he didn't do anything to papyrus like frisk or shift as she would prefer to call her. though she hated frisk/shift for starting to reset and how he killed everyone and now trapped the monsters in the dungeons. After ten minutes I entered the ruins and met papyrus.
- hello chara you want to see y/n I hope you will show him around the underground I have a feeling you like him. Well I'm going to work I have a lot to do sometimes I start to understand why sans was so tired.
I went inside and saw y/n cleaning up the ruins.
-hey sweetie .- I said flirtatiously ... hey what's wrong with me why did I say that.
y/n pov
I was cleaning the ruins when suddenly I heard a familiar voice.
- hey sweetie. - it was chara but her greeting sounded flirtatious... why do I think so.
- hello beauties. I replied the same way.
thought chara when she heard it: was he flirting with me.
- papairus said that I should show you around the underground so at least it's good. - she said .
nobody pov
you walked with chara through the Underground. first she showed you around snowdin until you came to the cliff from where you could see the big forest hills. but when you saw chara standing there, you couldn't get enough of her face.
your thought: why can't I stop staring at her.
after that you came to snowdin town chara showed you hers and asriela's house it was very nice inside and out then griffin came for lunch. this was chara's favorite restaurant. then you entered the waterfall you found a beautiful place you noticed chara staring at you but you didn't let her notice.
Chara's thought: he looks so beautiful in the reflection of the waterfall... Wait what am I thinking .
You left toriel's house then chara said .
-You want to visit my mother.
-Yes, why not .- You said with a smile.
You reached the house and Toriel opened it with a smile on her lips.
- hello children, why don't you come in, why are you coming - Toriel asked
- We came to visit. Chara said to her mother .
- Do you want a cake because I just baked it.
- that would be nice - you and chara said the same thing.
After you ate the cake you went to the hotland after which the hut said
- You also want to visit my father.
-You're still asking.
Asgore pov
I was working until suddenly I heard the door open it was chara and y/n
-Hello, what brings you two to my humble threshold.
-nothing dad, I'm just chasing y/n around the underground
-Okay by the way y/n could you show me your soul yesterday I forgot to ask.
-I just can't do it. - he said so i helped him and i saw that his soul was rainbow with a white rim.
- Can I ask you downstairs I'd like to see it if I can
-Sure.
sister pov
He wasn't at home at all yesterday, maybe I should call his friends back to see if he stayed overnight. Twenty minutes or so later, I called everyone and no one saw y/n.What is this bastard doing, where is he and what do I care anyway.