chapter 10: is this the barrier

y/n pov
I got up in the morning and went to take a bath it's been two weeks nothing like this has happened in my life but I still want to regain Chara's trust she's not like before she's rough and not friendly but I still like her a lot I want to be her good friend, not her treated as an enemy. But what can I do for her all she wants is the happiness of her family, the freedom of the monsters but how to do it... I have an idea if I release my soul then maybe not harness the energy enough to break it. I'm going to get it working today
nobody pov
you went to the exit of the ruins as you wanted to leave but met chara by the entrance.
-hey chara.
-hey y/n, where are you going, papyrus is home. - she said .
- Yes, he hasn't gone to work yet, and I'm going for a walk.
chara pov
I met y/n again, he was cute in his own way, I know I have feelings for him but I hide it from him because I have a feeling that he doesn't like me.
-WELCOME, HUMEN-CHARO. Papyrus said in his enthusiastic tone.
-hey papyrus, do you know where y/n went.
-no, but i know you like it, just like you him..nyh he he.
- how do you know what you just said.
- nothing, huh.
if y/n really likes me then i need to find out, i will ask him today.
y/n pov
I see the dazzling brilliance of the barrier, I took off the limiter of my soul and put it on the floor, then I put my soul to the barrier and it began to absorb energy in a short while everything around began to glow in color, I saw the barrier begin to crack slowly until there was a huge crack, I was going to in the middle of it, until I saw the end of the road and heard a crash and the whole barrier was torn to pieces.
-y/n you're fine- all my friends came to the room where there was a barrier
- yes, don't worry.
-Y/N, WHAT DID YOU DO IT'S EXTREMELY UNSAFE, WHY DID YOU DO IT. - Papyrus shouted with horror in his voice.
- I'm sorry, I tried to help but look, I managed.
-Okay, let's go to the surface,-  Papyrus said in a calm voice.
random people thought:
Something's going on up ebont
It's something bad.
This is the end.
What is.
What the fuck is this.
What the hell.
nobody pov
It's been a month since the monsters left the underground and began to grow on the surface. You became their ambassador, papyrus is still their king and helps to keep the peace of humans and monsters,you reconciled with your sister and she you and papyirusa are walking together.
( Sorry for the long update, I haven't had time lately)