chapter 8 : part 4 : the problem inside me: the solution to the problem .

q@$£3√ pov
I see the light, it's the way out, I can be free, after years, I can leave the void.
- freedom is finally free after many years. sans you made it i'm free you are the best son and partner a father could ever dream of thank you. - I said with tears in my eyes as I saw him face to face.
-Thank you, but I couldn't have done it without
y/n help.- sans said.
- Good morning, Mr. Skeleton. - he said .
- Oh no, I introduced myself, i'm wingding gaster, I am the father of sans and papyrus, i was a royal scientist before alphys, But I had a nice accident where I fell into my core and fell out of time and space, sans spent years trying to save me all night watching him from the void, and when sans grew up he became mine partner when papyrus was born sans took care of him while i worked. Well, when papyrus was a little older, then I had this accident, that's all about me, tell me something about yourself.
-Well I'm y/n ,L/n I'm 17 and I wanted to commit suicide 'cause I'm out of control soul so I jumped to the core but I woke up in some other world where everyone's out of place . - He explained everything to me .
- I understand and you want to go back to your universe, yes .
- Yes, but can you help me control my soul? - He asked me.
- are we here at all? - asked frisk and chara.
- You are not here and you are not needed. - I said then sans laughed slightly and Frisk and Chara offended from what I said.- ok ,y/n can you stay here for a while until , For a while until I send you home.
- Sure.
nobody pov
It's been two weeks since you've been here and the gaster has been studying you and trying to find an entrance to your holiday . Gaster is a bit like a father to you, he's caring and caring when he sees that you can't stand the tests, he immediately stops and checks if everything is okay. You understand that it is thanks to his upbringing that sans and papairus are so nice. He's just like your father.
- Okay, y/n your soul is energy, you have the powers of all human soul traits as well as the only trait of a monster soul, but someone tried to forcefully awaken your soul, which caused disturbances but peace. Because I managed to make a collar that will control the disorders. - Gaster told you in his pleasant tone. - Oh, I forgot I could make a machine that could send you back to your universe.
When you heard that you were happy as hell without wheezing you wanted to do it gaster was afraid but you didn't and finally gave in to you.
- Are you sure you want to do it, you can wait it may not work, you can stay if everything is not checked.- Gaster said in his caring voice .
- Yes, I want to do it.
- dobrze.
You entered the machine and felt everything began to glow and you appeared in your room on the surface.
- y/n Get up ...
-I got up, it's time to eat breakfast and go to school.
The whole day repeated itself like the day you ran away and jumped up ebont. you came home again, it was the same situation with your sister then, but this time you dodged when she tried to stab you.He escaped through the window again and ran over the mountain and jumped in.