Twenty - Sing Off

We all gather at the amphitheater again for the last game of the day. The sing-off. Me and Val are on stage ready to start this thing.

"Okay, Hi. Um, it's a tie game." Val speaks into the mic.

"So the outcome of this cheer-off determines the fate of Color War." I finish for her. Everyone cheers and Val continues.

"Okay, so this year I have picked, It's On from Camp Rock 2." Me and Val walk of stage and towards the crowd. "I printed out lyric sheets but Sky threw them away because she says-"

I move in front and stop Val from speaking. "If you don't know the lyrics then you can never watch a musical ever again in your life." Everyone laughs and Val pulls me back.

"Oh, and as a reminder when me or Sky stops singing somebody has to take over. Here we go. Sky start us off!" Val explains and I stand with the mic ready to sing.

She points the mic to Jet and he smiles. "Drums." He speaks and drums start to play.

"A little guitar please." Val asks and walks to the middle of the steps. "One, two, three, four,"

"I hope you're ready for the time of your life. Just look at me, I put a gleam in your eye. Buckle up, we're gonna take you for a ride." I sing and walk over to Ricky and hand him the mic.

"Let's go, we gotcha goin' good in the vibe" Gina then runs over to him in front of Yellow team with EJ and sings.

"Everybody, put your hands to the sky" EJ then leans over and sings the last bit after and the y run back.

"Buckle up, we're gonna take you, take you high." Ash sings and hands the mic back to me and sits down.

"Show me, show me, show me, show me, show what ya got. C'mon, c'mon, c'mon, c'mon, ready or not. La-la-la-la-la-la, let me see how you bop. It's on, it's on, it's on. Get crazy, crazy, crazy, take it over the top. 'Causе we, 'cause we, 'causе when we rock, we let it rock. Rock it, rock it, rock it, rock it, dance 'til we drop. It's on, it's on, it's on" I sing and dance around as everyone sings with me then walk over to Jet and hand over the mic.

"Okay, now. Are you ready?" I sit down in his seat and we runs off singing. "One, two. One, two, three, four. Show stoppin' when I step in the place. Before it's done, you're gonna beg me to stay, Get on board, c'mon, let's ride the wave."

I look at Gadget and laugh. "He's really good." She rolls her eyes and smiles at me.

"I can do better." She then takes the mic from Jet and sings. Jet sits next to me and does a handshake with someone behind him and turns to me with a wide smile. "Let's go, let's go, we just do what we do. Watch me break and pop, I'll pass it to you. You wanna rock like us 'cause we're never second place."

I then take the mic back and give it to Val. She goes to the middle of the seats and everyone stands up to dance. I go in front of everyone and do a dance routine from when I was younger.

"Show me, show me, show me, show me, show what ya got. C'mon, c'mon, c'mon, c'mon, ready or not. La-la-la-la-la-la, let me see how you bop. It's on, it's on, it's on. Get crazy, crazy, crazy, take it over the top. 'Cause we, 'cause we, 'cause when we rock, we let it rock. Rock it, rock it, rock it, rock it, dance 'til we drop. It's on, it's on, it's on" Everyone sings while I do a cartwheel into a bridge then end with a spin and a back flip. I then dance with them and Jet does some vocals into the mic and winks at me.

Ricky then walks past me with the mic in hand. "Okay, now. Are you ready?"

I then give Carlos a mic so both teams have one and me and Val stand in between them . "One, two. One, two, three"