Thirty Four - Emotional Day

(A/N Skipping an episode! Sorry!)

"And that's a wrap on High School Musical 4!" Quinn shouts to everyone and we all start cheering.

So yesterday was a lot. Gina and Mack filmed most of their scenes in one day, Kourt went to a college, Ricky left town to go somewhere, Carlos apparently had a chat with Miss Jenn all while I had the day of because I was sick. The whole day was filled with messages from everyone asking if I was okay and a lot of calls from Jet saying that he brought me snacks or just wanted to cheer me up. I came in today a bit sniffy still but I can handle it.

Gina walks past everyone thanking them then met up with Ricky. They start talking to each other in costume still and run off. Me, Kourt, Carlos and Ash watch them and look at them in pity.

"Oh, no." Ash says out loud.

"I can't believe no one told them about the show." Carlos then says and I scoff.

"Yea I was home sick and still found out..."

Kourt then pats my shoulder and moves closer to Carlos. "Bless their hearts."

~~

We all get a text and rush over to the rehearsal room.

"Okay, what happened?" Ash asks frantically.

"Who died?" Kourt panicks .

"And will there be an estate sale?" Carlos adds and I laugh.

We all walk in front of Miss Jenn to hear what she is going to say. "Technically, a human didn't die."

"You texted us 'There's been a death.'" Mads reads out.

"There has been." Ricky says and we all look at him worried. "Our drama club."

We all start to panic and look around. "Who am I without the drama club?"

"This is why I kept texting you guys that the drama club was canceled." Emmy explains to us and I make an 'O'.

"All I got was a bunch of symbols." Carlos says looking at his phone.

I clear my throat then step forward and look at them. "She writes in encrypted wording like I did as a kid. Remember that Ash?" I explain then look at Ash with a smile.

"Ugh, yes. That was the worst time of my life!" She complains and I look slightly offended.

Carlos then holds his phone close with worry. "You guys, our department is about to go extinct because none of you except for Emmy showed up for rehearsals yesterday." Ricky argues and me and Kourt scoff.

"Um, excuse me. You weren't here either." Kourt sasses him and I cross my arms.

"Yeah and Kourt was at a college, Gina and Mads were filming and I was sick so don't blame it all on us!" I add and Kourt agrees with me.

Ricky then points to himself and speaks. "I had an existential crisis about my future."

"Okay, well, I was in Georgie weighing out my options." Kourt argues.

Ash then puts her hand up. "I was placing a very confusing phone call."

"I was incredibly busy. being betrayed." Carlos adds and I give him a pity smile.

"Wait, Big Red told me the kiss was just an accident." Ash adds and I look at them confused.

"I thought you broke up with him because you were so traumatised." Carlos says to her confused.

"No, we actually had the most chill break- up of all time. We went to Walgreens after. We both needed Lactaid pills." Ash says with confidence.

"Wait so you're single again? And Emmy you're single too, Miss Jenn. Just naming all the single pepole" Mads quickly asks and I cover my mouth so I don't laugh.