Twenty Two - Prom Part 2

The music starts and she starts to sing. "Ooh!" I push him towards the stage and he starts walking.

"Whoa!" He sings and my smile grows. I make my way to the front again and rest my chin and arms on the stage with Kourt next to me shaking me.

"Yeah!" They harmonize and my smile grows even more.

"It's like he doesn't hear a word I say. His mind is somewhere far away. And I don't know how to get there." Jet kisses my cheek then walks on stage and gets a mic to join. "It's like"

"She's way too serious" Jet joins in and I start to scream for them.

"All he wants is to chill out (She's always in a rush). Makes me wanna pull all my hair out (And interrupting). Like he doesn't even care (Like she doesn't even care)" They both sing together.

"You." Mads points at Jet and he walks towards her.

"Me." He points to himself and they get close to each other.

"We're face to face. But we don't see eye to eye" They sing together again.

"We'rе like fire and rain." Mads sings,

"Like firе and rain" Jet repeats,

"You can drive me insane" Mads sings again

"Drive me insane." Jet sings.

"But I can't stay mad at you for anything" They both harmonise again.

"We're Venus and Mars" Mads starts the next verse

"We're Venus and Mars" Jet repeats.

"We're like different stars!" Mads sings

"Like different stars" Jet continues.

"You're the harmony to every song I sing. And I wouldn't change a thing" They harmonise together and then Jet crouches down to me and grabs my hand.

"She's always tryin' to save the day. I just wanna watch the game. She's all or nothin'. But my feelings never change" Jet sings to me then stands up again when Mads starts to sing.

"Why (I try to read her mind). Does he try to read my mind? (She tries to pick a fight). It's not good to psychoanalyze (To get attention). That's what all of my friends say" They continue to sing together.

"You" Jet sings this time.

"Me" Mads sings.

"We're face to face. But we don't see eye to eye" Mads then gives me the mic and I sing as I come on stage to Jet

"We're like fire and rain" I start and he smiles at me.

"Like fire and rain" Jet sings back to me.

"You can drive me insane" I sing,

"You can drive me insane" Jet sings then grabs my hand.

"But I can't stay mad at you for anything" Me and Jet harmonise together.

"We're Venus and Mars" I sing as the group starts to make a dance line. Gina going first.

"We're Venus and Mars" Jet sings then spins me and I smile at him.

"We're like different stars" I stretch my arm out and fling my head back.

"Like different stars" Jet pulls me up and I looks me in the eyes.

"You're the harmony to every song I sing. And I wouldn't change a thing!" We harmonise finally as Carlos and Seb walk down the walk. They then run to the stairs and I hand my mic to Carlos.