Thirty Two - Halloween

Halloween is my favourite holiday and when Gina said she would throw a party I knew exactly what to wear. I saw this costume last year to wear it but never ended up doing it so now is my chance. If it still fits.

I search through my boxed of clothes left out and see it buried in the bottom. I shake it and hold it up to myself and it looks like it will fit. I go to the bathroom put it on and look at myself in the mirror. I smile at how good I look then go into my room to find my prop. I go through my boxes with random stuff in and finally find my bow and arrow. I smile to myself and sling my 'arrows' over my shoulder then hold my bow. I take a picture and tag it #BestKateBishopEver I schedule for it to post later. I then put on trainers as Kourt is bringing my boats with her when she arrives.

I walk out of the bathroom and bump into Ash. "Okay, girl! Slay with the Kate Bishop!" I look at her outfit.

"I love yours too." I say and she smiles at me.

She takes a deep breath then looks at the door. "You ready to go? Hawkgirl?" I laugh at her and nod.

She opens the door and we both step outside into the night.

~~ (A/n Sorry no zombie song)

Me and Ash arrive when there isn't many people but wait it out. Gina eventually comes over with some food.

"Ashlyn! Sky! Oh, my gosh. Okay say cheese." She holds the camera up and we lean against each others backs.

"Cheese!"

The camera flashes and we all smile. "Okay you are dressed as..." She looks at Ash confused.

"Isn't it obvious?" She says annoyed. "Flapper dress, long pearl necklace, portrait of my secret lover."

"Young Miss Darbus." Gina says and I laugh.

Ash nudges me and I stop, she looks at Gina, "No. I'm hot Eleanor Roosevelt. Queer icon." Ash explains and Gina smiles.

"Well, you nailed it."

"Thank you. And you are Catwoman." Ash says as Gina poses. "Of course."

Gina then looks at me and smiles. "Nice Hawkeye costume." I sigh and look at her.

"I'm Kate Bishop. The female Hawkeye?" I say and show my bow.

"That makes more sense. You look hot either way." I thank Gina then she turns to her guests. "Quick announcement, everybody, Hello. Welcome to my party. So, since this is our first weekend off, the words High School Musical, and the numbers 3 and 4 are strictly prohibited. So lets have fun and be normal teenagers tonight, Okay?" Everyone cheers and I walk over to Carlos.

He smiles at me and I lean against him. "Hey, so I saw you talk to Seb today. Any luck?" I ask and he shakes his head.

"No but he did say he won't call security. What about you?" He says and looks at me hopeful.

I look at him and pull my phone out. "I texted him earlier and he texted me back but nothing about you. Sorry." I put my phone away and he sighs.

"It's fine. At least someone is talking to him..." I smile at him then look out into the crowd. Carlos walks up to Ash and Gina to talk to them.

~~

"Happy Halloween!" Mads says as she comes up the stairs.

"What's up!" Jet says after.

I push of the wall and wrap my arms around Jet's neck then kiss him on the cheek. He turns around and looks at my outfit.

"Well hello new Kate Bishop." He says lowly and I smile at him.