Twenty Five - The Documentary

(One Month Later!)

The car pulls up and someone opens the door. Kourtney walks out of the car and then steps aside for me. We both take of our glasses and walk past the paparazzi. We walk on the red carpet and someone unclips the rope. We walk on and stop in the middle for our pictures to be taken. We lean on each others backs and throw up a peace sign. We do more poses and then walk further down the carpet.

Someone stops me and asks a few questions. "I just hope that this documentary doesn't mess up my lovely relationship. It is alive and thriving and it ain't sinking for a while." I then answer some more questions then walk down the carpet more.

I then see Mads and Jet on the carpet answering questions. I stop and see both their outfits. Jet then turns his head and a wide smile grows. I run at him , no I am not dumb I am wearing trainers, and engulf him in a hug. Pictures are taken of us and he pulls away. He leans in and kisses me. His warm lips fit perfectly and it is a feeling I have missed so much in the past month. We then pull away and I hug Mads. We get called over and everyone gathers for a group picture. I stand in between Jet and kourt and we all scream as the picture are taken.

~~

Once inside we all sit in our seats and wait for Corbin. "Hey guys. We're gonna keep this super casual, okay? Before we welcome all the audience in for the premiere. We're gonna show you the first full-length trailer for your reactions. Just be you."

"Where's Channing?" Carlos asks him.

"Channing edited the doc but we're no longer working together." Corbin informs us and we nod

I sigh and look at him. "That means the doc may be bad, knowing Channing..." I say and they all look slightly scared.

"Okay. Here we go. Just your honest reactions. And for the record I haven't even seen this." Corbin says to us before turning to the screen.

I grab Jet's hand and look at the screen. "Wow!" Ash screams adn we all cheer. The screen goes black and then turns to the video. "Summer. Time to kick back, relax, and have fun. Right?" The screen then goes grey and shows Kourt. "But when you take the first ever student production of Frozen." We all point and smile at the screen as we see ourselves. "And add a bunch of drama kids to the mix, sparks fly."

The screen changes to Kourt being interviewed."Gina is my sister." It then changes to another clip of her speaking. "I mean you know Gina. Gina. Gina, Gina." It cuts to a clip of Gina rolling her eyes. Kourt chuckles in the video and it goes back to her interview. "She's fantastic, right?" Kourt winks at the camera and then Gina scoffs.

It then cuts to Gina getting interviewed. "I'm sorry. She said what?" She chuckles on screen and it changes to a different clip of her. "You think you know someone." Kourt then gasps in her seat. "I didn't say... That wasn't about you, I swear." Gina tries to justify herself.

Next is EJ on the interview screen, "Honestly, you come to Shallow Lake one way and you always change." It cuts back to Gina in the interview. "EJ and I are in a really good place. We're solid." The screen changes to EJ saying "Hello Val!" and changes to them walking side by side.

It goes to Ricky's interview next. "Yeah, I have a lot of questions about those two." It cuts back to Val and EJ together and I laugh but cover my mouth. "I was talking about the characters in Frozen. I finally learned their names. You guys. Mr Bleu?" Ricky asks frantically.

Then Mads appears for the interview. "There were a lot of new people this summer." It changes to mads looking at Ash. "Some more memorable than others." Mads then chuckles on the screen and I look at her smirking. I give it a couple months and it will happen.