Wake up in a new world

<<There was a time when I felt alone when team seven disbanded. That day I changed worlds, I really knew what it was like to be alone.>>

The three of them stared at Sakura in astonishment while she, when the mist that was covering her senses finally cleared, instantly got up on the bed and reached for her weapon kit. Not feeling her case on her leg she instantly jumped out of bed she grabbed the glass of water from the table and threw it straight at Midoriya who barely managed to throw himself to the ground.

"Wait!" Midoriya yelled, astonished to see her move like that despite being injured.

"You are going to open the wounds that I have just healed. We won't do anything to you. We're the good guys," said Recovery Girl, who was the least wary of the pinkhead's action.

Sakura narrowed her eyes, she had just come out of one war to enter another and finally woke up surrounded by unknown people. Maybe they were from another village, but looking around it didn't look like a makeshift camp, the beds were empty, and even everything looked neat and clean. "Where I am?"

"At the hero academy, in Japan," Recovery Girl replied.

Seeing that the three of them gave her space, she slowly sat up on the bed, still cautious in case they suddenly attacked. Especially the blond-haired man, she could tell that he was the most dangerous in the room despite his appearance.

"Japan? Is it further from the country of the calls?" She asked confused.

All Might, Midoriya, and the old woman all looked confused.

"Country of the summons?" asked Midoriya.

"Maybe she hit herself harder than I thought that fall."

Sakura frowned in annoyance. She has withstood worse things like fighting Kaguya. That a fall from her left her badly injured was an offense. Channeling her chakra into her body she nearly dropped her serious face before them.

Her chakra... her chakra channels received so much stress that they thinned out to the point where she could barely channel it. She checked her chakra container, the Byakugo and the one she had on her arm that was there to operate and use chakra in fights, all intact and above all they still contained chakra.

"My chakra..." she whispered.

The only problem is that drawing and expelling the chakra to do jutsus would be like her at the age of twelve...

"My name is Chijo Shuzenji, what's your name? "

Hearing Chiyo's name, Sakura stopped exploring her chakra and looked at the woman as if she was seeing her for the first time. She had the same name as the old woman from Suna village who helped her in the battle against Sasori, from her outfit he could guess that she is a doctor, and from her memories of her Chiyo, she unconsciously relaxed. All might, Midoriya and Chiyo noticed.

"Sakura Haruno ninja from Konoha."

"Ninja?" Midoriya asked.

"Konoha?" All Might wondered.

Chiyo frowned again. This couldn't be a good thing.

"Sakura, what's the last thing you remember before coming here?"

Her brain began to recap, the war, Madara, Obito, Kaguya, the kages, and finally the battle of Naruto and Sasuke. At that moment a memory hit her.

"The portals," she gasped. "Sasuke-kun and Naruto were fighting and I got between them, the blow was going to hit me straight so Sasuke-kun used his rinnegan to create a portal to prevent me from being hurt, the portal turned unstable and so I appeared here.