10.- The challenges of this world

Classes had ended, and Aizawa left the room, not without reminding them of the upcoming semester exams. As soon as they were teacherless, several students began to get up from their seats. Those who were academically at the bottom were particularly nervous. While they felt more relieved knowing that the practical exam involved robots, the fact that they still had to face a written exam to attend the summer camp worried them.

For this reason, some of them started forming study groups.

"Sakura, are you ready for the exam?" Uraraka asked as she approached the pink-haired girl.

However, Sakura didn't seem to hear her. Her schedule had become increasingly busy with all the activities she had to undertake, and every second was valuable. At that moment, she was frantically writing in her notebook about Hashirama's cells while muttering to herself.

She suddenly stopped her pen when the paper in her notebook crumpled slightly under an invisible weight. She blinked several times as she processed what had just happened and then looked up, coming to the conclusion of who the only person capable of doing that was.

"Sakura-chan, you've been writing in that notebook the whole time and ignoring us" Toru complained, shaking her uniform in frustration.

"Even during lunch, you have your notebook" Jiro added.

Not only at lunch but even late into the night, Sakura was still writing and taking notes. Izuku and Mrs. Midoriya made sure not to disturb her because she looked extremely focused on her work.

"I'm sorry," she apologized, immediately stowing her notebook in her backpack. "I'm conducting scientific research that I'm assisting with. It's about isolating genetic material to grow and reproduce cells..."

"Enough, my head is going to explode!" Kaminari exclaimed, covering his ears. "I have enough studying the subjects from school to understand something that complicated."

"I find it very interesting" Yaoyorozu said.

Since she had studied the molecular structure of objects and how to reproduce them from a young age, she was somewhat familiar with what Sakura was talking about.

"Sakura, how were you evaluated in your school?" Mina asked.

"What kind of question is that? There are always exams in all schools, no matter where you come from, right?" Sero asked, just to be sure.

Sakura pondered for a moment, as it had been a long time since she attended the academy.

"Since I was twelve, I haven't been to regular school. I graduated at twelve, and then I had private lessons" she mentioned while remembering the kind of exams she had at the academy. "Yes, most of them were written exams, but in the sports class, the evaluation was based on performance."

She hoped her answer would satisfy her classmates and that they wouldn't continue asking questions since she knew that the more elaborate a lie, the harder it was to maintain. Fortunately, some of them shared a similar thought.

"We have two rich girls" thought some of those present. They observed Yaoyorozu, who appeared to be radiant with happiness, thinking about the private lessons she would provide, and Sakura, who brought her finger to her lips as she distractedly reflected on her childhood. Immediately, they came to the conclusion that it didn't matter; both were so pleasant that they had no reason to be offended.

"Sakura-san, I've formed a study group. Would you like to join us?" Yaoyorozu proposed enthusiastically.

"I'm sorry, but I'm really busy. Thanks anyway" Sakura replied.

In reality, Sakura had meticulously organized her schedule. Coffee had become her best friend, and moments of rest were a scarce luxury. Not only was she involved in research to help Naruto, Sasuke, and All Might, but her medical exam was also approaching. Besides, she was training to improve her chakra, studying to keep up with regular classes, doing her homework, and helping All Might monitor his health.