5.- Festival from another world

Note: Remember that this is not my native language, so if you see any spelling errors, you would help me a lot by pointing them out and explaining those errors.

"Every day that passed, with every breath, blink, and movement, was a harsh reminder that reality taunted me by showing that I was no longer in my home but in an unfamiliar place, and over time, I felt further from my family and friends. An intruder who had come to change the game in this world like a virus in the human body."

The day of the long-awaited sports festival had finally arrived. The streets were filled with people waiting for their turn to enter the stadium stands, while others crowded the market to buy souvenirs, food, or accessories sold at their stalls. Many also gathered at booths or restaurants with TV or internet to watch the highly anticipated tournament.

While jubilation filled the stadium's interior and exterior, the participants headed to their respective changing rooms to switch to their school sports uniforms.

For Sakura, Mrs. Inko's excitement greeted her from the moment she left her room, thrilled about her participation in the festival. She had even prepared a hearty breakfast as a display of her excitement. Leaving home, she noticed that people were highly animated; some carried banners, and others wore T-shirts with the faces of upper-grade academy students.

Throughout the journey and even now in the locker room, she couldn't help but draw comparisons between Konoha and this place. Unlike her home, people here seemed genuinely relaxed.

"So, everyone will be watching us on television" Sakura commented as she laced up her boots.

"Of course, it's one of the world's most important events," she replied excitedly. "Sakura, you're quite funny; it's as if you've lived under a rock not to know about this event."

"I would say more like inside the forest" she replied with a slight smile.

Perhaps due to Ochaco's excitement, she didn't hear the last comment before she began talking to the others about what they needed to do to win the festival. Sakura smiled as she listened, but in reality, her mind was focused on Ochako's comment.

If everyone is watching this, she was more than sure that not only civilians were watching, but villains as well. It was a double-edged sword; on the one hand, it was about teaching the future generations of heroes, and on the other hand, it was about showcasing their abilities to their future enemies. She looked at the girls with concern. They seemed happy in their bubble of reality, becoming an easy target. She made a bitter grimace, remembering that she had also been like that before entering the Forest of Death, even before her first mission outside of Konoha.

"Lida-kun, Deku-kun, let's give it our best to win," Ochaco said to the boys once they gathered in the waiting room.

"A lot of people will see how great Class 1-A is" Kaminari added.

"It's a shame they can't see us shine even more with our costumes" Aoyama lamented.

"It's because that would give us an advantage over the others, so that's why we use our sports uniforms" Ojiro explained.

"It's a shame" Sakura muttered to herself.

Midoriya, who was standing beside her, nervously chuckled. Just before they left, he had to convince her to leave all the weapons she had hidden at home behind, as it was prohibited to use anything other than her Quirk.

As they started moving to leave, they stopped abruptly when Todoroki stepped in front of Midoriya and Sakura. Todoroki's gaze was so intense that Midoriya began to sweat, while Sakura looked at him expectantly.