26.- Fun and Pursuit

Once they safely reached the slide area, they were amazed. It's no wonder they called it the world's largest water park, as it had everything from attractions suitable for children to the most daring. Ashido, Uraraka, Kaminari, Kirishima, and Sakura watched the slides in awe. There were so many options to choose from that they couldn't decide on one. Fortunately, Ilda, as class president, suggested they set up loungers to put their bags on. In the distance, they spotted six loungers together that they could share among themselves, so they headed towards them.

Despite the large number of people, it wasn't enough to make it uncomfortable or difficult to hide Sakura's identity. The people were lively, and the children were having fun. As they headed towards the loungers, a couple of kids ran towards them playing chase. The boy who was being chased pushed Mineta, Ashido, and Midoriya, and also Sakura. But instead of losing her balance, he was the one who ended up falling, as Sakura didn't move an inch. Before the surprised boy and Ashido fell headfirst into the pool, Sakura extended her hands and held them.

"Be more careful when playing," Sakura said in a condescending tone. The other two kids stopped in their tracks, watching her with wide eyes. "We don't want an accident, do we?"

Mineta and Midoriya emerged from the water before spitting it out. Mineta was furious.

"Accident? That was on purpose! You won't fool me," he shouted, emerging from the pool with Midoriya, completely soaked.

Bakugo teased Midoriya, saying he looked like a wet broccoli, while other classmates helped both boys and tried to stop Mineta before he went after the kids who were still in front of Sakura, along with the perpetrator, who still held the pink-haired girl's hand.

"This is your fault!" the boy shouted, waving his hand before letting go of Sakura's grip and pointing his finger at her. "You pushed us on purpose!"

Of course, his excuses made no sense. Everyone agreed that the kids were the ones pushing people. Ilda stepped forward to give them a lesson in honesty, but the three kids ran away.

"You'll see!" one of them shouted, sticking out his tongue.

"You'll regret it!" another added.

"Brats! Let me catch them and..."

Kaminari lifted Mineta to prevent him from going after the kids.

"Mineta, they're just kids, no need to get upset," Midoriya said, a little nervous about his friend's attitude.

With a couple of screams from Mineta, Class 1-A and the U.S. students reached the loungers and left their bags.

Soon, the lively atmosphere infected them. The volleyball champions' fight was left behind, and the aspiring heroes, with so many options of slides, from one with rainbow waters to another supposedly made of candy, as well as one with bubbles, among others with different themes, some of them had already run off to have fun, while others stayed by the loungers deciding what to do.

"Sakura, let's go to the Doki-Doki slide," Lionel said, taking Sakura's hand. "They say it's the best attraction for couples. With this date, you'll realize that I'm your best option."

Sakura looked at him with a furrowed brow, unsure whether to be perturbed by the strange name of the slide or incredulous at Lionel's insistence on being the best partner for her despite her rejection. Fortunately, Ariett intervened to prevent Sakura from having to reject Lionel again, stepping between them and taking both of Sakura's hands, completely ignoring Lionel.

"Saku! Why haven't you gone on a slide yet?" she exclaimed with a cheerful and lively tone, clearly ignoring Lionel. "I won't allow you to stay there like a sourpuss who doesn't know how to have fun like others ."