Bat down 9

Everyone ran through Eggmans base  destroying Robots while they're at it.

"This way guys!" Tails yelled pointing at a door.

Rouge was flying in the air, which was easier for her.

"Gu-AHH!" Rouge cried. Knuckles stopped and turned.

"You think I'm letting you leave so soon?!" A robotic voice said.

Eggmans jaw was broken due to shadow so he made the robot speak for him. Rouge was held in the air by her wings.

"Let me go!" Rouge cried.

The robot laughed.  Knuckles ran up to the bot and tried to hit it. But then with the robots other hand it knocked him across the room.

   Knuckles sat up everything was a little blurry, but all he was focused on was Rouge. He stumbled back up and ran over to her. The others were fighting the other robots trying to said Rouge.

"I've about had enough of your shit Eggman let her go!" Shadow said.

"ha! Whatever you say!" The robot threw Rouge by her wings,across the room

. "Rouge!" Knuckles ran back to the other part of the room. Rouge hit the ground.

Knuckles POV

I ran as fast as I could to get to her. Fuck, she laid on the ground motionless, I could tell her left leg was broken due to the impact, so was her wings. I picked her up.

"Rouge?!" I checked her pulse.

"Shit.. Rouge?!" I yelled her pulse was extremely low. Amy rushed over.

"Knuckles!... Is she-"

"No!" I yelled at her, I couldn't hear that word. She's alive, she's gonna be okay I told myself.  My chest started to hurt. Tears blurred my vision.

"Knuckles let me, get her I can help her." Amy said kneeling down beside me.

Amy picked her up which surprised me but I didn't have time for asking questions. I followed Amy.

"Knuckles you need to help them, i-i'll take good care of her she'll be okay " Amy said.

I hesitated for a moment then ran to Shadow and Tails. In the corner of my eye I saw Amy sneak out to help Rouge.

   "You think you can-"  Eggman started to say, but then a gunshot interrupted his speech. Eggman and his robot hit the ground. I turned and I didn't see Shadow holding anything. Then I turned to Tails, who suddenly dropped the gun. Tails looked terrified.

"Tails?" Shadow went up to him.

"He-I" Tails tried to speak.

"okay we need to get out of here!" I said. I took Tails because he wouldn't move. Shadow ran behind me.