Tails 12

With Sonic,Shadow and Tails:

"So where did you get a gun Tails?" Sonic asked .

Shadow stood in the corner waiting for an answer. He already knew the gun was his, but he did want to know how he got the gun.

"It's Shadows gun." Tails mumbled.

Shadow Walked over.  He leaned to Tails.

"How?. How did you even manage to get it?.." Shadow simply said.

Tails shivered. "I-i just thought i-i was going to need it... I was going to give it to you but you-you were busy." Tails put his head down.

Shadow rolled his eyes.

" it's okay Tails, look Eggmans gone now." Sonic sighed.

"No it's not! He could've shot himself he doesn't  even know how to use a gun!" Shadow growled.

Tails tensed up, and put his head down.

"Shadow! You yelling at him doesn't help" Sonic said.

Shadow crossed his arms and let out a sigh. Then he walked out the room.

Sonic hesitated for a second but stayed with Tails.

"Hey, it's okay, it's just Shadow being Shadow, don't sweat about it, plus you did us a favor." Sonic said.

Tails nodded. Sonic walked out to see Shadow.

Sonics POV

I walked outside and seen Shadow leaning against a tree. So I walked up to him.

"Shad's?" I said walking up to him. 

He didn't respond.

"Ok you're mad." I said shrugging.

"He had no reason going through my stuff, especially a Gun." Shadow growled.

"Ahh I see you want him to be safe, aww you care." I said tapping his nose.

I find it adorable how his nose twitched. I put my hand on his shoulder.

"Look we're finally able to completely rest and not worry about Eggman, Tails did us a favor." I told him.

He looked over and we locked eyes. Shadow leaned in and kissed me. He brushed his hand through my quills. 

Then he stopped.... Again...

"What did they do to you while you were taken away?" Shadow said. I rolled my eyes.

"I don't really remember, I was trying to break free, and they put something in my arm and it went dark ." I told him.

He put his head against mine. "I'm-thankfull you're okay." Shadow said.

"Hmh." I kissed him. Now hoping it would last longer without any interruptions. He spun me around and pin me against the tree. He kissed me passionately. His hands went to my waist.

"Ya know, I could do better than pinning you against a tree... What about tonight?" He whispered in my ear.

I almost fell to the ground my face was burning. 

"Heh, you know I find it cute, that you already want to fuck me and we just got together." I told him.

He went to my face, our noses touched . Which made me tense up. The way his fiery eyes looked into mine. 

"I find it cute that you're already hard, when I'm this close to you." Shadow said looking down at me.

Shit! "Uh-mh"  

Shadow lifted my head up. "I'm going to check on Rouge now. " Shadow smiled.

He let me go and went back inside.

I'm going to have a long night....  I thought to myself as I walked behind shadow.