Sonic and Shadow 14

Sonic
*******
Ever since what Shadow said earlier made me think. I want him so bad, I know we haven't been together long but the tension that's been between us two I don't even care.

Shadow
*********
As soon as we get to the house I'm getting him in my bed. I couldn't give less of a fuck how long we've been dating I want to be close to him.  I want to hear him scream my name. I open the door for him and we walked in. I didn't even say anything to him. I pinned him against the wall making him yelp a little.

"Shad's?" Sonic asked me as if he didn't know what was about to happen.

"Shut up hedgehog, I've been wanting to fuck you even since we left Amy's I'm not having an interruptions." I growled.

His eyes widen but soon his face changed to a smile. His hand slid down to my dick. Making me groan.

"Who said you could touch me Faker?." I put his hands up against the wall.

"I can touch you if I want " Sonic glared at me slightly smiling.

My face turned red and I hated it, no one has ever back talked to me like that. He broke my grip on his hands and went down to my cock.

"Son-Ahh, Fuck!" I couldn't even finish due to sonic sucking my dick.. I put my hands on his ears squeezing them. He moaned softly as my dick went deeper in his mouth.

"Oh god" I moaned.

Sonic stood up. "What about we take this to the bedroom?" He asked.

I didn't answer within a flash we were in my room, I put him on the bed and put myself on top of him. I could feel him trying to move me.

"Don't think your the boss here Faker." I said .

He rolled his eyes. "Bout you stop calling me faker?" He smirked.

"Heh don't roll your eyes at me" I said with our noses touching.

He put his hands up my waist and kissed me. It got messy really quick. Sonic made soft moans as our tongues went together.

We stopped for a second.
Sonic sat up a little on his elbows.

"Can-can you just fuck me already?" He asked catching his breath.

Sonics POV:

He made a deep laugh which made a turn red.

"Already? If you say so." His fiery eyes looked at me.

I slowly laid back on my back. Shadow opened my legs and got between them.

Within seconds he thrusts in me.
"F-fuck.." I mumbled, gripping onto the sheets.

He smiled a little and went faster.

"Mh" I tried my best to keep in my moans but damn it. It wasn't working.

"Oh come on Sonic, I want to you hear you scream. " Shadow whispered to my ear.

"I-Shadow! Mh" I couldn't even finish Before he thrusted harder into me.

Shadow's POV:

God how I loved it when he yelled my name. I thrusted even harder into him. I felt his legs wobble which made me realize that I hit his spot.

"Shadow!" He moaned louder than the last.
He struggled to put his hands on my shoulders. He claws dung in to me but it didn't faze me.

"Fu-ck" I moaned. I was getting close. My hands grew tighter on the sheets.

"Shad's- I'm about to-" Sonic panted. He tried to say.

"M-me too." I said.

He came first letting out of big sigh. "Fuck." He moaned. I came second's after him.

I leaned to his face and gave his a passionate kiss.

Sonic looked into my eyes. "I love you Shadow." He smiled.

For the first time my heart drop, no one has never said that to me, which why would they?

I think I froze for a moment because I heard Sonic ask 'What's wrong?' I left my thoughts and looked at him.

"Nothing..... I-I love you too." I said

I laid beside him in the bed.

"Is that too soon? I mean I don't think it is since we just fucked heh, but-"

"No no, Sonic I love you, I-  it's just no one has ever said that to me. Like I know I said it before but this moment makes it different." I told him.

We Both were laying towards each other I loved the way his green eyes sparkled. 

"Oh..Well-" Sonic wrapped his arms around me and buried his head in my chest.

"-I love you a lot." He added.
I put my head on top of his and slowly dozed off.
Sonic quickly fell asleep within 5 minutes.. I'm tired but it's going to take me a bit to fall asleep, every time I would almost fall asleep, Sonic would move around or make a noise.

Shit this is going to be hell cleaning up in the morning?

********
I can't I'm doing this shit in school 💀😭 this is literally my first time writing shit like this 💀💀