Rouge 11

Knuckles POV

"Heh, I know you can't hear me but, I love you, a lot. Even though when I first met you I wanted you off my island but you completely ignored that and continued talking to me. I never really had company like that. And eventually I started to like you, honestly I thought I wasn't your type but-" I sat up and felt Rouge's grip on my hand getting tighter.

"Rouge?" She opened her eyes slowly.

I felt my face get hot. And I smiled. "Heh, hey Knuckie." She slowly smiled. Her hand went to the side of my face.

"I love you too " She said.

"Wh-You were awake?!" I said turning my head blushing.

"Ha,duh you know how I am." Rouge tried to sit up.

But she winced in pain.

"Need help?" I offered.

"No." She said struggling.

I laughed and helped her up.

"So... What happened? I just remember getting hit, someone yelling my name.. I think it was you, because I seen a red blur. Then everything Went dark." Rouge said.

I looked at her for a minute. I kissed her,my hand was in the side of her face.

"I'm just glad you're okay."

Rouge smiled which made me smile.

"Mhm... I just won't be able to see you for a while, due to my leg and my wings " Rouge said.

Which she was right. But I think that since Eggmans out the picture, The Master Emerald should be fine.

"I guess I'm staying here with you." I told her.

Her face lit up. "Are you sure? What about Eggman and you Emerald?" Rouge asked.

"Well- Tails-Eggmans kinda out the picture."

Rouge turned her head. "What do you mean?"

"Tails shot him." I said plainly.

"Oh gosh is Tails okay?"

"Sonics with him."

Rouge sighed in relief. "Well..." Rouge put her arms around me.

"We're alone in a nice room." Our noses touched playfully.

"Not now Rouge you just woke up and your hurt " Rouge rolled her eyes. And kissed me.

She put her hand through hair. I put my hands on her waist. I knew she needed to rest but seeing her. She let out a small moan, which made me tense up a little. I wanted to lay her down on this bed so badly but I knew I couldn't. We parted for a breath. She put her head on my chest.

"So, how was your Birthday today?" Rouge asked sarcastically.

"The worst but the best." I told her.

"Im with you, but then Eggman, Sonic, and you again. It's been all over the place." I told her.

"Aww, it's cute seeing you care." Rouge said.

"Hm ". I kept one hand on her waist and put hand on her head .