A Family Again

-Mike'sPov-
I got out shutting the door and I turned with her right there in the rain.
"Hey." I said my hands against her hips, "How's my babie girl?"
The rain drizzled off her making her dress stick to her temptation rearing its head at me.
"I missed you...A lot." She says smiling in the rain only to squint. I smiled too bringing her a little bit closer to me.
"I'm sorry, I'll try and do better next time Sweetheart." I say as it began to pour.
"Mike I lo....." She was interrupted by me kissing her with hot passion as I spread her legs placing her on my waist. My lips molded to hers in the rain, something we'd never tried before, so why not now. I heard her moan softly as I gently pushed up the skirt of her dress at her thighs, it sticking to her heavily. I felt the pressure of her hands on my back almost instantaneously. Soon I found her bare thighs, she moaned against my neck softly. I felt her relax when I went down to her chin, then her succulent throat. I was dripping wet as she curled her fingers around the collar of my shirt bringing me closer. 'I needed her so badly, I wanted her more than anything now. '
I had her against the front door her wet hair dripping onto me as I smiled. I needed her as much as she needed me.